carat
color
clarity

Jeffrey Epstein

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Well, a President who laughs about being able to walk into the dressing room of teenage girls on the Miss teen USA pageant, and is friends with Epstein should be looked at carefully. We do have a sexual predator in the White House.

Annette

And the girls confirmed that he really did it. But for some reason this was never the story the Access Hollywood rape was. Baffling.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acosta needs to resign. Epstein had dozens of victims.
Former Florida Prosecutor Barry Krischer’s statement is below:

“As the States Attorney for a Palm Beach County for 16 years (1993-2009) which included the entire period of the Epstein investigation, I can emphatically state that Mr. Acosta’s recollection of this matter is completely wrong”.

“If Mr Acosta was truly concerned with the State’s case and felt he had to rescue the matter, he would have moved forward with the 53 page indictment that his own office drafted. Instead Mr Acosta brokered a secret plea deal that resulted in a Non-Prosecution Agreement in violation of the Crimes Victim Rights Act”.

“ Mr Acosta should not be allowed to rewrite history”.
I would like to know why this took so long and why the feds had to prosecute instead of the state in 2008 on state charges?
Based on the epic investigative work done by the Miami Herald team, it seems that Barry Krischer himself is re-writing history. Here's Part 2 of the multi-installment series by Julie K. Brown. published by the Miami Herald in November. The entire series is well worth reading, but scroll about 1/3 of the way down to the sub-heading, Police Under Pressure
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html

and you'll read first-hand accounts from the then local Palm Beach Police Chief, Michael Reiter, and one of his detectives, Joseph Recarey, as to why they grew to distrust Krischer, believed he had abandoned his professional ethics and responsibilities. It was Police Chief Reiter who consequently made the referral to the FBI.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[My bird] used to watch MSNBC and CNN till he found out that they were lying for 2.5 yrs about Trump being a Russian spy.
Supporting links to MSNBC and CNN, please.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone as ill-suited to be a spy as Donald Trump. He's too much of a loose cannon -- and that would be just one of the concerns any "handler" would have.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:think:...Shouldn't B. Clinton be worry too? I guess not since his last name is Clinton.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...tein-six-times-not-the-four-times-he-admitted

If Clinton was involved in sexually abusing a girl or girls, or any woman I hope he goes to prison. ANY person with morals or values would want to see him punished.

The only people I’m worried and concerned about are the 36 girls who came forward to report this and the countless others who did not feel safe enough to do so. They did the right thing and faced more trauma by Acosta who did nothing to help them. He should not be the government official who oversees human trafficking. He needs to resign.

You know these type of reports hurt some of the participants in this forum @Dancing Fire. Please don’t use this subject to troll people. It’s extremely unkind.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know these type of reports hurt some of the participants in this forum @Dancing Fire. Please don’t use this subject to troll people. It’s extremely unkind.
Not trolling if it is true. It doesn't matter from which political parties.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As usual your “proof” is anything but. She suggested he was being blackmailed by Russia, not that he was a “spy.” And everyone agrees Russia had and has significant compromising information on Trump, including from the content of the Mueller report.

Honestly I don’t understand your unyielding commitment to intellectual dishonesty. Why? Why do you constantly lie to us, and yourself? Do you go back to the MAGA head watch forums and say “hurr durr I triggered those libs again!”

I’m the first person to criticize Democrats who have done wrong or defend maligned Republicans, being a conservative myself. But your every (political) post is just nonsense.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Based on the epic investigative work done by the Miami Herald team, it seems that Barry Krischer himself is re-writing history. Here's Part 2 of the multi-installment series by Julie K. Brown. published by the Miami Herald in November. The entire series is well worth reading, but scroll about 1/3 of the way down to the sub-heading, Police Under Pressure
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html

and you'll read first-hand accounts from the then local Palm Beach Police Chief, Michael Reiter, and one of his detectives, Joseph Recarey, as to why they grew to distrust Krischer, believed he had abandoned his professional ethics and responsibilities. It was Police Chief Reiter who consequently made the referral to the FBI.
Thank you @MollyMalone, I look forward to reading this in its entirety later tonight.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suggest you watch Acosta’s 52 minute press conference. The man acted like the first Epstein investigation took place in 1880. You can definitely tell he is in the Trump administration. Lie, Deny, Lie, Blame, Lie, Deflect.

He is a horrible human being.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suggest you watch Acosta’s 52 minute press conference. The man acted like the first Epstein investigation took place in 1880. You can definitely tell he is in the Trump administration. Lie, Deny, Lie, Blame, Lie, Deflect.
And the Clintons are the two most honest people on earth. ;))
btw; IMO, B. Clinton was a good Prez.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As usual your “proof” is anything but. She suggested he was being blackmailed by Russia, not that he was a “spy.” And everyone agrees Russia had and has significant compromising information on Trump, including from the content of the Mueller report.

H
Then why didn't the all Dem. investigating team charge Trump with collusion?

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, You keep comparing Trump to the Clintons. It’s ridiculous.

Trump is nothing more than a lying conman grifter and you continue to believe ever word out of his mouth. He is robbing the country while benefiting no one but himself, his family and the 1%. He has told over 10,000 lies. Look at all the investigations that have be done by REPUBLICANS on the Clintons and they came up with nothing every flipping time. We have people in prison from the investigations the republicans did regarding Trump and Russia connections. Trump surrounds himself with scum.

I strongly suggest you actually READ the Mueller report. I will send you a copy of it.

We as a country have big problems and we are very divided. We need to find away to listen to each, work together and come up with solutions.

Trump has done NOTHING about Russia interference in our future elections. Our allies cannot trust him. He heaps praise on dictators and you think all of this is ok. He has no idea what the constitution even says let along follows it.

Your willful ignorance is astounding, No matter what terrible thing Trump does you come running to defend him.

On a happy note..... ACOSTA RESIGNED!!!!!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the Clintons are the two most honest people on earth. ;))
btw; IMO, B. Clinton was a good Prez.
Can you ever stay on topic? Why do you post on threads just to derail them? Is that not some sort of violation of TOS? JFC get a grip.

Acosta's resignation letter
433d836f-ff6f-47c9-9044-200d97a1f324.png

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is always men who engage in and cook up up these despicable schemes. I am thinking of separating children from parents and caging them; supporting Judge Ray Moore; allowing Brett Kavanaugh to get onto the Supreme Court; ignoring the numerous allegations that Donald Trump has attacked and even raped women. Some women, Kirstjen Nielsen comes to mind, are complicit in the evil. At the bottom of every scheme are men.
AGBF

The story about the Miss Teen pageant was in the news. Trump supporters didn’t give a damn and voted for him anyway.

Calliecake, I agree with you. In addition to men being complicit in all of this sordidness, I would say many, many, women are complicit. Look at those interviews with the women in Florida about the Kavanaugh allegations (https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...stine-blasey-ford-florida-kaye-pkg-ac-vpx.cnn). Look at how many women voted for Trump despite the overwhelming evidence that he has at a minimum been sexually inappropriate with underaged girls, reasonably good evidence that that he has sexually harassed women (i.e., the Access Hollywood tape and the footage regarding women who appeared on the Apprentice), and at least some indication that he has probably sexually victimized in one way or another a whole host of other women (Stormy Daniels and others). None of this seems to matter. Somehow, it is deeply embedded in the culture of some places in the US that women don't matter, that when bad things happen to women (especially sexual things) it's the women's fault (because after all, nice girls don't put themselves into situations where they can be victimized), and that men's careers will always matter more than women's safety and wellbeing. And I personally think that the worst offenders in this are women.

My own belief is that being complicit with evil is just as evil as being evil, and there are a lot of fingers to point here towards women. Women who seem to want to protect their darling sociopath sons/husbands/brothers/fathers/political figures at the expense of other women. Women who seem to want to take rights away from other women even in regard to something as basic as being able to make health related decisions about their own bodies. I just don't understand how women can be so short-sighted when it comes to their own interests and how they can be ok with throwing other women under the bus.

As an aside, I belong to a BBQ cooking forum (which should be pretty innocuous, right?). Except the "har har, my big boobed woman is too dumb to light a bbq" memes seem to be a daily thing, and when you point out how inappropriate and sexist this is (this particular group has 70K members and almost half of them are women after all), the ones who jump in to shout you down the loudest are the *women.* It is frankly mind boggling. I wish I knew what the answer was.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen Barkin tweeted 5 days ago that Epstein girlfriend flew the plane that took these young girls to and from Epstein’s island. She said she needed to be charged with a crime as well.

@cmd2014 The Trump supporters here look the other way no matter what despicable thing Trump does. We all heard the Access Hollywood tape. We all heard about the Miss Teen participants saying Trump was walking around as they were changing clothes, yet 52% of white women voted for Trump.

Trump has been praising Acosta all morning knowing Acosta did nothing to help these young girls. How awful of a person do you have to be not see how wrong this is? How awful of a women do you have to be to not realize the trauma these young girls were put through? 14 year olds are not prostitutes. They are children.

Willful ignorance is a good thing, it shows people who you really are.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Then why didn't the all Dem. investigating team charge Trump with collusion?
1) there is no crime of “collusion.” There is also no crime of “being beholden to a foreign power who has compromising information about you.”
2) Mueller was very clear that he felt he couldn’t charge the president with anything since the DOJ guidance said he could not.

These aren’t mysteries. They’re on the face of the report.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

DF, What are you talking about? the Dem. investigating team? Mueller is a Rep., most of the FBI are Reps,. The lawyers who worked on the investigation are considered the best prosecutors we have.
Now you sayin they were all DEms?

On the collusion question, Mueller said people were lying to him, and he felt he could not take the time to go to court to force the issue, or prove intent. The campaign people did know Russia was helping them. Russia helped elect this man. My position is, he is illegitimate. Putin admitted they helped him and Trump has said he would take info from them again.(until he found it was against the law)

Annette

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those of you who keep feeding the troll are complicit in lending him legitimacy and in keeping his drivel alive. The topic of this thread is about horrific and heinous crimes against children and taking it off track is disrespectful to the alleged victims and an attempt to delegitimatize their plight.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Is there any mention about the families of the girls? I am behind on the story .(

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a night mare after reading "news". A predator and a (psychopathic) fiend. Filthy. FILTHY.

Oh and DF, I am not your mother or the net nanny. But honestly, in this thread, just STOP.

ugh

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there any mention about the families of the girls? I am behind on the story .(

@av, I haven’t read anything about the girls families. Epstein had people prey on young girls who were often poor runaways, It was reported he had people watching bus stops in lower income areas to find these girls. He also had these young girls recruit their friends. It seems like he had many sick people helping him lure these young girls in. He would fly these girls to different locations to have sex with him and his sick friends. The whole thing is horrible and all the people who helped him to take advantage of these young girls should be prosecuted and jailed.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ I think all kinds of people knew/had known/know this type of thing happens. I had a super awful, creepy algebra teacher in high school. First he told my mother (during a parent/teacher conference) that I "didn't need math," then proceeded to recommend he personally tutor me. During one of his "tutoring" sessions, he began to "counsel" me about life. He specifically said to me, "a lot of girls your age move to New York and become prostitutes; don't do that." WHAT THE ****?! 42 year old me looks back at 15 year old me and wants to shake her and say "get help, now!!!" But I let him drive me home. He went on sabbatical the next year, but when he came back he cornered me on the steps of the public library in our town and I actually for real passed out right then and there. That's how creeped out I was. Call it intuition, I don't know, but these PREDATORS are EVERYWHERE, not just multimillionaires with private jets and islands.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I apologize to you Matata for engaging with DF when I know better.. I know I do it.

Annette

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I apologize to you Matata for engaging with DF when I know better.. I know I do it.
No need for apologies. All of us are free to share our opinions in any post. There are topics that are especially sensitive that I think should be handled with care but I certainly don't expect everyone to agree with my opinion about that.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes it's FUN to engage him, that's why I do it. I read an article in the NYTimes today which makes me totally believe we will never be able to change him.

Hi,

Annette

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Annette
Yup, typical left wingers, if people don't agree with their political views then they just don't wanna engage with you. I'll never agree with the radical Dems on PS, but I still don't have any animosities towards any one of you.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strawman. But if democrats aren't convicted then yes all Democrats are innocent, that's why we have laws and juries etc.

QUOTE="Dancing Fire, post: 4577919, member: 8220"]Nope, all Dems are innocent. :wink2:[/QUOTE]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results