shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff Whites?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone seen anything new from Whites Gems lately?

I haven''t seen anything on the website, I''m just curious if there''s been any private cutting happening behind the scenes that I haven''t seen or heard about.

Does anyone have any idea?

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t gotten a Gem Scoop (his newsletter) in forever, so I''d assume he must be so busy with custom work that he doesn''t have time for general retail cutting. And rightly so...but definitely sad for those of us whose eye candy is mainly online and not in our hot little hands!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
I got an e-mail from Jeff a week or so ago. He''s been really busy with commissioned work, but thought he''d get a GemScoop out in the next few weeks.

LS

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
YAY!! That''s wonderful to hear! Thanks for the hope, LS.

Completely OT - how are you feeling lately?

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 2:17:59 PM
Author: Jypsie

At first I thought I shouldn''t say anything because the e-mail was to me...but then again, I figured he''d be getting inundated with questions so maybe this avoids some of those for him!

I''m good, thank you for asking. Just quite tired in my brain these days as I try and return to work. I''m up to 1/2 days. Some days are good...today, I''m beat.

(BUT THE MONSTER IS STILL DEAD!!) WOO HOO HOOO

LS

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hey LS, glad to hear you''re feeling a bit better.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
LS - that is such wonderful news!! Remember what we were saying about those miracles? Everyday sweetheart... they happen someplace on this planet.... every single day!

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
I know I haven''t been posting much, but I''m still here.

LS: Soooo happy to hear you''re doing better!

I can''t wait to see a Gempscoop from Jeff. We''re still looking for my sapphire e-ring. FF says he has about half of the money saved, but it has been a bumpy road for him, financially, (along with other lawyers) in this economy.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 2:21:59 PM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 4/2/2009 2:17:59 PM
Author: Jypsie

At first I thought I shouldn''t say anything because the e-mail was to me...but then again, I figured he''d be getting inundated with questions so maybe this avoids some of those for him!

I''m good, thank you for asking. Just quite tired in my brain these days as I try and return to work. I''m up to 1/2 days. Some days are good...today, I''m beat.

(BUT THE MONSTER IS STILL DEAD!!) WOO HOO HOOO

LS
YAY LS!!!! WOO HOO is right!!!!
36.gif

I''ve heard from Jeff, too, and he is working on some private orders. One is for me.....

Lori

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeff has been extremely busy, not to mention trying to cut all the special orders from his last shopping trip to Tuscon. I know what he purchased so everyone will be very happy with his new Gemscoop offering when it comes out. Lots of nice goodies.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lori! What are you getting?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 11:18:03 PM
Author: Chrono
Jeff has been extremely busy, not to mention trying to cut all the special orders from his last shopping trip to Tuscon. I know what he purchased so everyone will be very happy with his new Gemscoop offering when it comes out. Lots of nice goodies.

As if we weren''t drooling already! Too bad I am always too late.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a preview (he may not offer all for the next update), he has:
1. untreated pink topazes
2. Loliondo spessartites
3. Yummy tsavorite
4. Open C axis indicolite
5. seafoam tourmalines
There''s also some garnets, tourrmalines, spinels, Winza ruby (I think), and more...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results