shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White tourmaline set in deco style ring

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to do something special with this stone since it is my first Jeff White gem. It was set by Leigh Jay Nacht for a vintage feel. This was my first time using them and I was pleased with the customer service and end product. They were quite helpful suggesting mounts that would work for the tourmaline and the ring was ready early. The pictures don't do it justice, the tourmaline is super bright and sparkly! iPhone pics on a rainy day.

_35001.jpg

_35002.jpg

_35003.jpg

_35004.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing stone and setting!! I love the elegant vintage inspired setting and your metal choice. The stone is just fabulous. What a color!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, most elegant. It looks gorgeous on you as well. May I ask as I wasn't quite sure from your post, is this a stock setting, or did they make this setting for your stone? I really love it and have been looking for similar styled settings.

Really beautiful.

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous stone and setting! I adore the vintage look of your ring!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the setting and combination with the stone! I havent looked at or considered them for settings, but this is going to make me change my mind :) Congrats!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
What a drool-worthy combination. I was loving the stone alone until your side shot: what a beautiful setting, and what a classic piece!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and I love that you went with yellow gold :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone and ring, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning gem and setting. Your tourm looks beautiful set in yellow gold.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your stone looks gorgeous in the setting you chose! The yellow gold is so complimentary to the beautiful color of the stone! Congratulations! :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and setting. Is that unplated white gold? I love it!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :love:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Love that you went with the vintage vibe for your stone. The color is so beautiful!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring. The cut and color of the tourmaline is wonderful. I love that you chose a vintage style setting. :appl:

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
What a beautiful color combination! Well done!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That color is so pretty and I love the engraving on the ring!!! Very nice!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please come back and tell us more! It looks like yellow gold and the tourmaline looks amazing with the color of the setting. I'm dying to know what you think about the quality of the setting since in the past, other PSers had issues with the quality of Leigh Jay Nacht settings. It is such a truly perfect combination.

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
That is seriously stunning, probably the most beautiful CS ring I've seen on PS. Did they custom make the setting or was it based on an existing design? I've contacted them for quotes of their antique rings and was impressed with the pricing and customer service. I was curious about the quality - seeing your ring makes me comfortable. It's to die for.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the kind words Acinom, mb, picante27, lovedogs, Aeolianarpa, aac2013, dk168, ricezo, Rockinruby, TL, lknvrb4, lovesvintage, lisaRN, ElleW, redroze1 and tyty333.

mb - it is setting L3286. Their settings are priced in platinum, but they will quote in YG or WG. They were helpful about suggesting settings that would fit my stone as the first one I inquired about was too small for the tourm.

TL - It is 14K YG, but it is interesting that you asked that because it looks to be a softer yellow color than my other YG pieces.

mb and redroze1 - I am very happy with the quality. Even though it is a replica it is hand engraved. I took pics with a 15X loupe in front of iphone so you can see the detail. If you want better pics let me know and I can try again later this week when the sun is out. It feels smooth and is very comfortable to wear. I love engraving and milgrain, but sometimes have had new pieces feel a bit scratchy after wearing a few hours.

_35021.jpg

_35022.jpg

_35023.jpg

_35024.jpg

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
You are so fast! I still remember the stone from the gem scoop last month.
Both the stone and setting are dreamy!
Is this a stock setting? Or custom made?

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Those close ups are TDF!!! I'll ask them to quote for my oval pink tourmaline as I am in love with your setting!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that stone is BEAUTIFUL and so is the setting! I love the soft yellow gold color and the engraving. Just gorgeous! :clap: Thank you for sharing your ring and your experience with Leigh Jay Nacht.

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
arabella|1445826333|3942135 said:
Wow, that stone is BEAUTIFUL and so is the setting! I love the soft yellow gold color and the engraving. Just gorgeous! :clap: Thank you for sharing your ring and your experience with Leigh Jay Nacht.

+1

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and the details are amazing. :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously gorgeous!

Enjoy this ring - great choices in stone and setting, I really love it.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
It's very well done replica imo, soft and fluid, instead of that "stiff" vibe.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very well done replica imo, soft and fluid, instead of that "stiff" vibe.

Thank you. You know, I couldn’t quite put my finger on it and you defined it perfectly. Some repros feel “stiff” for whatever reason. Thanks for putting words to it.

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Great pics and choice of stone ! Love ❤️ it

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is an old thread but wanted to ask- did you send your stone to them to set or did you buy the setting and set elsewhere? I had looked at their site in the past and was thinking I'd seen that they would do either way but for some settings they prefer to set the stone themselves.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this is an old thread but wanted to ask- did you send your stone to them to set or did you buy the setting and set elsewhere? I had looked at their site in the past and was thinking I'd seen that they would do either way but for some settings they prefer to set the stone themselves.

I sent them the stone and they set it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results