shape
carat
color
clarity

jeff averbrook - thumbs up!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i saw jeff averbrook for an appraisal of my stone recently. i am about to reset it so i wanted to take the opportunity to learn more about it. jeff was great - he put me at ease right away with his friendly manner and he is exteremely knowledgable - and presents that knowledge in a way i could follow! he was very easy to ask questions of, and i did indeed learn a lot! i wouldn''t hesitate to recommend him and i will be going back once my ring is reset for a final appraisal.

interestingly, my diamond originally came with an EGL cert and i was most curious to see how accurate the color grade was. EGL USA gave it a G (it''s a princess cut btw) and i fully expected an H. lo and behold it was more of an I!!! jeff included me in this process, so i could see and judge for myself which i thought was very nice of him, and i couldn''t believe it! it doesn''t make me love my stone any less, and it certainly faces up white white. but i''m glad i had this done and now know my diamond''s true identity..... aslo very helpful as i am selecting a three stone setting and an eternity band.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
rainy, I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with Jeff.

Sorry to hear about the color, and I'm kinda surprised as EGL USA has been touted as the stictest of the EGL's. But, I'm really glad to hear it hasn't "colored" your opinion of your stone.
2.gif

Thanks for the write up!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t had the pleasure of meeting Jeff in person yet but I enjoy his contributions on PS. We''ve had clients use his services who were also well-pleased. Great report, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results