shape
carat
color
clarity

Jedi spinels - show and tell

voce

Ideal_Rock
@Pennyc meanwhile I'm *still* waiting on the one from Stella Maris Gems.

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
@voce wow really is it a postal delay? I was going to ask you what you thought of it when you got it. Please share pics once you do :)

voce

Ideal_Rock
@voce wow really is it a postal delay? I was going to ask you what you thought of it when you got it. Please share pics once you do :)

Yeah, I guess. The tracking info said in the hands of USPS in ISC Los Angeles, June 21. No updates since June 21, and it's not that far from LA to the shipping address.

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
@voce fingers crossed it arrives soon I want to see it and hear your thoughts

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I was digging out gemstones and working out what to sell (my yearly clean out), I came across these (NO they are NOT for sale) I thought I'd share pics. The red is a neon pinky red Jedi old material from possibly Namya (may have been old Man Sin) I cannot remember which but I've had that one for a long time and have not photographed it before and the tiny blue is a neon cobalt spinel. Yes cobalts can be quite neon and almost "Jedi like" ie they can also be neon and glow, but in blue....

Both pics were taken inside my house in pretty meeah to ordinary inside overhead lighting. Outside in full Aussie sunlight these stones are both more vivid, bright & neon again.

Red Jedi Spinel 1.jpg Cobalt Spinel Neon 1.jpg

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
@Arkib1 - I want to learn how to shop with you! Would you take on an apprentice Jedi shopper?. Seriously, what a collection. You have an eye for outstanding gemstones and I’m so grateful for your pics and posts.

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
While I was digging out gemstones and working out what to sell (my yearly clean out), I came across these (NO they are NOT for sale) I thought I'd share pics. The red is a neon pinky red Jedi old material from possibly Namya (may have been old Man Sin) I cannot remember which but I've had that one for a long time and have not photographed it before and the tiny blue is a neon cobalt spinel. Yes cobalts can be quite neon and almost "Jedi like" ie they can also be neon and glow, but in blue....

Both pics were taken inside my house in pretty meeah to ordinary inside overhead lighting. Outside in full Aussie sunlight these stones are both more vivid, bright & neon again.

They both pack an incredible punch. Lovely, thanks for sharing!

Minnie99

Rough_Rock

The red one is not Namya. Namya colour is different. This is Jedi man shin color

Minnie99

Rough_Rock
Namya color is a bit pinkish red

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results