shape
carat
color
clarity

JCK on Lightbox

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
That's Rob Bates. For people in the industry wishing to make a splash, he's THE guy to talk to. This is a DeBeers company and you can bet Rob is in their speed dial.

So what does that mean? The 1 carat pendant was never available to anyone? It was never actually on their preview either. I wonder if anyone actually got the 1 carat halo that supposedly sold out 15 minutes after they launched.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So what does that mean? The 1 carat pendant was never available to anyone? It was never actually on their preview either. I wonder if anyone actually got the 1 carat halo that supposedly sold out 15 minutes after they launched.

I have my doubts it was ever available. I was on the site 10mins before launch and it never changed beyond requesting notification when it comes in stock.

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have my doubts it was ever available. I was on the site 10mins before launch and it never changed beyond requesting notification when it comes in stock.

Yeah, or maybe it was like one of those black Friday "mega deal" $199 60" TVs that are meant to draw people into the stores... where the store has exactly 1 of those TVs. :mrgreen:

Anyway, at least the 1/2 carat stones are available. Those are perfect for a pair of studs! :)

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
More and more are coming:kiss2:. They can make lab grown diamonds every day of the weeko_O. Cost to make those MMD is decreasing, and with the competion of dirt cheap lab diamonds from China, you can buy as many as you want soon ..

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I already posted (perhaps too much :lol:) about my experience. I do think there were 1 cttw. round necklaces for sale in limited quantities.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results