shape
carat
color
clarity

JbG 2.40 cttw OMC & OEC DBY Necklace

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am the very lucky recipient of Grace's DBY necklace from her latest newsletter. I had been wanting a DBY with more stations for awhile and when this one popped up and it was OMCs and OECs I was smitten! Hubby graciously bought it for me as an early Mother's Day present. I was a little worried that it would be too small with all the stations but I literally said wow when I opened the package. It sparkles more than I can say or show with pictures. It's delicate but substantial at the same time as weird as that sounds. It's a very dreary, windy day here but the sun came out for about 5 minutes so I grabbed a few shots. I can't wait to get some better ones when the sun is fully out. It is 2.40 cttw with 78 OMC and OEC diamonds G - K colors and VS/SI/I. Thank you Grace for such a lovely piece! She sent me the loveliest of cards along with the necklace. Oh and thank you for not keeping it yourself! :lol:

dsc_2671.jpg

dsc_2687.jpg

dsc_2688.jpg

dsc_2691.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was studying that listing earlier today! What an absolutely wonderful addition to your collection! Love it! I'm sure it will be a sparkler!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mayk!

I'm hoping to get some better shots tomorrow if the sun comes out. It really is a sparkler. Here are some neck shots with some of my pendants.

dsc_2682.jpg

dsc_2693.jpg

dsc_2698.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I also admired this necklace on her site! Glad it is yours!

Very beautiful alone or with your pendants! :love: :appl:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love it with your pendants. :love: YAY for an early happy Mother's day for you Catmom. :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous! It looks great alone or paired with one of your pendants! Gorgeous! :appl:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Very elegant alone and with your beautiful pendants :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I was worried that someone would snatch it before I got to order it. :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous both with pendants and as a stand alone piece, you should get lots of wear out of it - congrats it's beautiful.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is really pretty and such a versatile piece! You seriously have one of the most beautiful jewelry collections of anyone on Pricescope.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay! What a wonderful early Mother's Day present! It's beautiful!!! I love the versatility of being able to wear it alone or with one of your gorgeous pendants. Fabulous! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! :love: :love: :love: Looks fabulous with your gorgeous pendants, and will also look great worn alone, I love how versatile it is :appl: You will get so much use and enjoyment from this piece, congrats! And yay for early presents! :cheeky:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love it!!!! I would love a necklace just like it! It looks lovely with all your pendants, Catmom!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely with all your beautiful pendants! :love:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Well lucky you! I am glad you have this necklace. :) It looks beautiful on you and the many ways you will get to wear it.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now, that's a DBTY that I could LOVE. So glad it went to you, it's perfect for all of your pendants.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad it's gone to a good home, what a stunner :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much guys!! It is very versatile. Today I have it layered with my "M". No sun this morning so I only have the one new pic.

Sundial said:
It is really pretty and such a versatile piece! You seriously have one of the most beautiful jewelry collections of anyone on Pricescope.

Sundial, that is so incredibly kind of you to say!

img_0657.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice Catmom!! It looks fabulous on you. I love the versatility of this piece: it combines so well with all the different pendants and is very elegant worn alone.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh! I loved this piece too, nice to see it's gone to a good home. You have some beautiful pendants to pair it with!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Acinom and Snowdrop13!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! The necklace Is beautiful. Your pendants are stunning!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It goes so well with all of your pendants!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Calliecake and m-2-b! I'm hoping we will finally get some sun tomorrow.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's amazing! You will get so much use out of it with all your to-die-for pendants! :dance:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Lovely DBTY necklace. Can you tell us more about the first art deco pendant?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty indeed, love all the different looks with it!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1429654057|3865515 said:
Thanks guys! I was worried that someone would snatch it before I got to order it. :lol:
Good thing you were fast Catmom!
It looks perfect with your pendant - meant to be.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful and I love your dby necklace too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya said:
Wow, it's amazing! You will get so much use out of it with all your to-die-for pendants! :dance:
Aww thank you Jambalaya!

pregcurious said:
Lovely DBTY necklace. Can you tell us more about the first art deco pendant?
pregcurious, I bought that pendant many years ago because I absolutely fell in love with the style of it but not so much with the stone. It is an 8x6 cushion Prasiolite. I had always intended to replace the stone with something else but the detail work is so amazing that I just can't bare to destroy the double bezel that is currently around the stone. I will post a close-up so you can see the workmanship.

lknvrb4 said:
Very pretty indeed, love all the different looks with it!
Thank you Iknvrb4!

Jimmianne said:
Catmom|1429654057|3865515 said:
Good thing you were fast Catmom!
It looks perfect with your pendant - meant to be.

I know, right? Good thing I'm fast with all the people that were eyeing it. :lol:

Monnyjay said:
It's beautiful and I love your dby necklace too!
Thank you Monnyjay!

It's finally sunny here so a few glamour shots with my Zircon pendant.

dsc_289.jpg

dsc_2699.jpg

dsc_2701.jpg

dsc_2713.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results