shape
carat
color
clarity

Jared Jewlers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kahunaman2

Rough_Rock
Good Morning All-

I have been doing alot of researh online to get my girl a ring. I found myself a Jared jewlers yersterday looking at settings and loose diamonds- I found a great setting- 18K WG with three individule diamonds on each side (TW .50 in the band ) and a .51 Round SI1 F diamond. I have been looking on line and the price for the diamond seems abit steep at 2000.00 and the setting at 949.00- total 3200.00 for everything. Now I know this is not allot of money for some but I think its exactly where it needs to be- I just want to be sure I am getting a good deal. I have seen the same specs in diamonds on line for 1400.00 or less- Do you think I can negotiate with Jared and get a better price for the diamond? Has anyone ever tried this in the retails stores??

Thanks!!

Mike

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
When I went in to Jared, they told me they don't negotiate price (kinda like Carmax), but then again... I never tried so I don't really know.

I wasn't particularly pleased with their selection, but they were sure friendly though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results