shape
carat
color
clarity

Jared Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

svedf

Rough_Rock
So Jared Jewelry is a subsidary of what jewelry company????Anybody know?

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Well, the parent company is called Sterling Jewelers, but you perhaps are thinking of Kay Jewelers, which is another one of their subsidiaries and your standard mall jewelry store.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sterling, Inc. corporate offices are in Akron, Ohio. Jared stores are free standing superstores growing at a fast pace since 1992.

They are opening their first store in Massachusetts next month. Jared is the son of former Sterling CEO Nate Light who left the company in the early 90''s.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

svedf

Rough_Rock
Thanks
I wonder if they sell the some productsas Kay? Jared kinda blows me out with ther pricing and unwillingness to discount

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''m sure that some of the same items are also available at Kays and Beldens.

Jared will have some upscale lines that their sister stores won''t have but it''s their 10x larger inventory that makes them a superstore.

I''m not familiar with the "no discount policy" at Jareds, however.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t bought anything from them yet, only looked, but I have used their bench people. There aren''t too many places that do their own bench work anymore. The one by me has a huge repair section with 3-4 bench people, things get done pretty quick. Last time I was there I even saw another customer looking through an Adwar catalog, she was going to turn a ring into a pendent. Nice to know they''ll do things like that and not just sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results