shape
carat
color
clarity

Jannpaul LGD pricing

lookingforinspo

Rough_Rock
Anyone know what Jannpaul’s pricing looks like now?

I just got quoted 2,550-2,700SGD for a 0.5ct decagon pendant in 18k white gold. Was told it’d be the same price for a blue coloured decagon. Don’t have the break down in price yet (metal vs. Diamond) but this seems slightly higher than what I remember prices to be before (I think it was around 1300USD last year for a 0.5ct lab which is about ~1700SGD) which based on this the white gold part is another 800SGD…seems steep

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From their website

Screenshot_20230731_072200_Chrome.jpg

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Here's a link to their price guide...LGD is in the second half of the page.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, at the end of 2022 I asked about a .5ct lab decagon and was quoted 1400 USD.

Also, note that SDG is about .75 of USD. So 2500 SDG = 1900 USD. Overall, I think thats a fair price for a decagon pendant in 18k

lookingforinspo

Rough_Rock
Here's a link to their price guide...LGD is in the second half of the page.

Thank you - had a look but they only start at 1ct for pricing now (weird!)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
That’s so interesting that the prices of lab for them seems to be going up, I was able to dig up this archive list when they used to show prices for less than 1ct and it does pull up to starting at 1300USD.

https://web.archive.org/web/20221205121813/https://www.jannpaul.com/diamond-price-guide

They've gone down quite a bit compared to where pricing was a year and a half ago, despite the recent small upticks.
...was quoted USD$18-19k for around 3.21cts in May/June of 2022.
Seems that they have taken their 3+ carat options off of their price list, but it was around USD$10-12k, if memory serves.

Screenshot_20230731-095812-222.png

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
The best way to get up-to-date pricing is to email them at [email protected]. They respond right away (given the 12-ish hour time difference).

Several PS'ers have been able to purchase sizes which aren't on the price lists. I inquired about melee, and if I had made a bigger purchase, they were willing to sell two melee decagons. I found them to be quite personable. Good luck!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
The best way to get up-to-date pricing is to email them at [email protected]. They respond right away (given the 12-ish hour time difference).

Several PS'ers have been able to purchase sizes which aren't on the price lists. I inquired about melee, and if I had made a bigger purchase, they were willing to sell two melee decagons. I found them to be quite personable. Good luck!

Same...they were absolutely wonderful to converse with back when I was getting a quote.

lookingforinspo

Rough_Rock
Same...they were absolutely wonderful to converse with back when I was getting a quote.

Oh definitely an absolute joy to talk to them - I had already worked with them in the past for my decagon e-ring (still waiting for that proposal - so I've been trying to be good in not just snatching the box open to have a peek).

As for the price breakdown - seems like gold is definitely more expensive than I thought! the diamond itself was around the 1300 USD mark so no difference from what it was before - in case anyone was also curious.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results