shape
carat
color
clarity

Jann Paul’s Octagon Nova video set in 6 prongs! And price info

tonimacaroni

Rough_Rock
I emailed them asking if it can be set in a 6 prong setting, and it definitely can! And they attached a video of it in everyday lighting! Seems like this is closer to what the diamond would look like in real life

Not sure how to post a video, so here’s a YouTube link:

Although, after thinking about it, I think 8 prongs would probably look better anyway (sent them a reply asking about it to see if they have another custom ring video to show me)

Also here’s price info! IMG_1897.png

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
If that’s the price list of their website, I’m not sure if it’s up to date. Are you specifically in the market for a Nova? What size are you looking at?

Thanks so much for the video, as we haven’t seen many of these yet!

tonimacaroni

Rough_Rock
If that’s the price list of their website, I’m not sure if it’s up to date. Are you specifically in the market for a Nova? What size are you looking at?

Thanks so much for the video, as we haven’t seen many of these yet!

No, I couldn’t find any prices on their website! This is the photo of the prices emailed me, so I’d imagine they sent me up to date info

I’m not currently in the market, but I’m currently saving up, so I’m doing some research! I’m basically set on wanting a Nova though because I want to go with a custom nature inspired setting and this would be perfect for that!

Also forgot to mention I asked if they had plans for a Round Nova and their response was:

At the moment, we have no plans yet to expand our Nova line up, Paul is working on a new Pear & Marquise X.

saraverse

Rough_Rock
Thank you for this info!!

The 2.5 ct my husband recently ordered was more than the price list might imply (I don't really wanna say how much :) ) so I wonder if price jumps up once you get into higher carats? We also asked for it by mid-April so they may have had to source a rough for us instead of grow one to spec.

Do they only sell HPHT?

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
@saraverse, there are 9 price levels between the last listed price and your 2.5. Plus, as the rough carat weight gets larger, the jumps in price level also jump up accordingly. I assume this has to do with the difficulty in growing good rough of that size.

So excited for your ring! Please post photos, if you can. All of us love any and all real life info about Jann Paul.

saraverse

Rough_Rock
@saraverse, there are 9 price levels between the last listed price and your 2.5. Plus, as the rough carat weight gets larger, the jumps in price level also jump up accordingly. I assume this has to do with the difficulty in growing good rough of that size.

So excited for your ring! Please post photos, if you can. All of us love any and all real life info about Jann Paul.

Thank you! You're right - I did the math (literally) and our price does fit along a reasonable curve. Also, mine is 2.9ct because they said the Octagon Nova does not face up as large as a tripe excellent round, so 2.9cts would look like 2.5cts.

Hope this info helps someone :). Can't wait to see all the rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results