shape
carat
color
clarity

Jane Taylor Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

melz

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a picture of the Jane Taylor setting that is the princess cut cluster ring? It''s a small band of diamonds set around a princess stone with a plain band. Love to see it on someone''s hand ....

http://www.janetaylor.com/content/index.php?page=jtdiamondclassics21

I''m also looking for a plain bezel around a princess or other square with a diamond band ...

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it is not exactly the same ring, but it is by jane taylor. i believe the princess was .75ct. i was considering the setting for my princess, and bill pearlman sent this one to me to try out and see if i liked it. it was a great setting, it felt very good on! i would highly recommend calling pearlman''s http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/ to ask them about the one you like.

oh, i am a size 6 - 6.25, for reference.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is a another view of the ring - the shank on this one tapered ever so slightly in towards the diamond (the one you posted does not appear to do this, so just fyi!)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 10:44:45 AM
Author:melanie987123
Does anyone have a picture of the Jane Taylor setting that is the princess cut cluster ring? It''s a small band of diamonds set around a princess stone with a plain band. Love to see it on someone''s hand ....
This style is referred to as a "halo." A "cluster ring" can be seen in the attachment below. Just so you know what you''re looking for.
1.gif

There are a few people on PS who have halos with plain bands. The ritani endless love setting is similar in the design of the bezeled halo to the one you linked, but it does come with diamonds in the band.

632P11075.jpg

melz

Shiny_Rock
rainydaze it does look similar, thank you for sharing pics of your gorgeous ring! and i'll check out that ritani setting.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
no problem! it''s not my ring though - bill pearlman just sent it to me to try out to see if i liked it, then i sent it back to him. that''s why i suggest you try them, they are great to work with and know jane taylor personally, as well as sell her jewelry. it''s a great option, especially if you don''t have someone locally who carries her stuff. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results