shape
carat
color
clarity

jamesallen.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WrexXnEffexX

Rough_Rock
If i was to buy a diamond online from JA is there a discount or anything from PS?

Seven

Rough_Rock
I just ordered a diamond and setting from James Allen a couple weeks ago and did get a Pricescope discount. Note, however, that to get the Pricescope discount you have to send the finds via wire transfer.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need pictures.

Seven

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 6:57:40 PM
Author: WrexXnEffexX
I am thinking about pulling the trigger tonight on this diamond. Any thoughts or reasons I should stay away from this? Were you happy with your purchase?

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond.asp?cid=131&item=982331
I was very happy with the purchase...I researched on here for a couple weeks before finally deciding on a round brilliant, AGS0, F, VS1, 0.727 stone. I went with the six prong platinum handmade setting. I agree with the other poster that you need to get more info on this stone. You should try the Pricescope diamond search, but only choose in-house stones. Most places with offer magnified images, idealscope images, etc to help you make you choice.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Seven, most vendors don''t have many or any radiants in house. It''s much easier to buy a round brilliant than a radiant because almost all of the vendors have some of these in house. So, if you just search for radiants that are in house, it could be a pretty frustrating search.

Wrex, the numbers look good on this stone; the only thing the concerns me is the H color. Radiants tend to show more color than a round, so you will have to look at it and make sure that you are ok with the color. If you could have JA take some pictures of the stone, it might be helpful.

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
My FI bought my stone and setting at JA. We are very pleased with the purchase. Jim and Jennifer were very helpful and answered our millions of questions quickly and thoroughly. I would not hesitate to buy there again.

findarock

Shiny_Rock
Curious to hear more about peoples experience with James Allen, I did not have them on my original Final four, but I may have to make space.

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
I forgot, JA has a 3% pricescope discount for credit cards and a 5% for wire transfers.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 1:46:13 PM
Author: findarock
Curious to hear more about peoples experience with James Allen, I did not have them on my original Final four, but I may have to make space.
I haven''t yet bought anything from them, but I definitely would given the opportunity. I emailed Jim about a project I was going to do, and he was very responsive answering my many emails within hours.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results