shape
carat
color
clarity

JamesAllen 25% sale

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the reply. Somehow I missed your post while looking on my phone. I was about to buy 2 CT total weight studs on James Allen with 25% coupon, until I looked at Lightbox. Wow! That is still a big difference in price.
Unfortunately Lightbox is out of stock on clear diamonds, but the James Allen earings would not have arrived in time for my wifes birthday anyways.
Are 2 CT total weight the biggest I can get in man made diamonds? My wife doesn't really have an opinion one way or the other on man made versus mined diamonds, but personally even if prices were equal- I would still go the man made route. The fact that man made is significantly cheaper is fantastic

Have you checked out New World Diamonds? They’ve got an even better price on 1 carat tw studs than Lightbox, and a 10% discount on the first order. They’ve also got bigger white diamond studs available, plus a rainbow of colored MM diamonds.

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the reply. Somehow I missed your post while looking on my phone. I was about to buy 2 CT total weight studs on James Allen with 25% coupon, until I looked at Lightbox. Wow! That is still a big difference in price.
Unfortunately Lightbox is out of stock on clear diamonds, but the James Allen earings would not have arrived in time for my wifes birthday anyways.
Are 2 CT total weight the biggest I can get in man made diamonds? My wife doesn't really have an opinion one way or the other on man made versus mined diamonds, but personally even if prices were equal- I would still go the man made route. The fact that man made is significantly cheaper is fantastic

Yeah, the pricing is strange. Lightbox is $800/ct across the board, while JA is more expensive the larger you go. So the JA sale prices is a better deal on smaller stones, LB price is better on larger ones. JA is also 14k vs 10k for LB, if that matters to you.

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
Thank you I did see that. Does the red box come in the larger white box like their rings?

Yes, my .5ctw studs came in the red box inside of the larger white box (with the paperwork and a cleaning cloth). I had never ordered from JA before, so I was surprised with the presentation for $250 studs.

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
Yes, my .5ctw studs came in the red box inside of the larger white box (with the paperwork and a cleaning cloth). I had never ordered from JA before, so I was surprised with the presentation for $250 studs.

Oh thats awesome! Their packaging and presentation is my favorite.

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Wow! My tennis bracelet is already shipping! ( it was set to ship sept 10th) I just ordered it 2 days ago. It should be here Monday!

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
Wow! My tennis bracelet is already shipping! ( it was set to ship sept 10th) I just ordered it 2 days ago. It should be here Monday!

Awesome! My studs are set to ship the 11th so maybe I'll luck out and they'll come early too!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you I did see that. Does the red box come in the larger white box like their rings?

I haven’t ordered a ring from them so I can’t compare, but I ordered two pairs of earrings and both red boxes came together in a larger white box with paperwork. Hope this is clear! Sorry I don’t have a picture of that.

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
I haven’t ordered a ring from them so I can’t compare, but I ordered two pairs of earrings and both red boxes came together in a larger white box with paperwork. Hope this is clear! Sorry I don’t have a picture of that.

No problem! I've gotten one ring from them-it literally just came two days ago lol.

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Awesome! My studs are set to ship the 11th so maybe I'll luck out and they'll come early too!

I bet they will! My studs also came early when I ordered them last month!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

No worries! I created a new thread to discuss options for you. Some places will have preset earrings larger than 2ctw (New World Diamonds has some options listed) and you could always work with a vendor to find a matching pair of larger stones and have them set, but I think price will start to significantly increase and ease will decrease once you get much larger than the 2ctw mark. Also, 2ctw is plenty large for most women so you’d want to talk with your wife and maybe have her test drive some CZ sizes first if you’re thinking of going really big. Here’s the new thread I started for this:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/options-for-2ctw-white-round-mmd-earrings.259039/

melyjellybeans

Rough_Rock
I’m new to lab grown diamonds (and diamonds in general) and I just purchased the 0.5ct lab diamond studs in martini setting. I’m so excited! This will be my first pair of diamond earrings.

The 25% off code was still working as of yesterday. I wanted to get the earth-grown ones too just to compare but the code didn’t work on them

spectrum

Rough_Rock
No worries! I created a new thread to discuss options for you. Some places will have preset earrings larger than 2ctw (New World Diamonds has some options listed) and you could always work with a vendor to find a matching pair of larger stones and have them set, but I think price will start to significantly increase and ease will decrease once you get much larger than the 2ctw mark. Also, 2ctw is plenty large for most women so you’d want to talk with your wife and maybe have her test drive some CZ sizes first if you’re thinking of going really big. Here’s the new thread I started for this:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/options-for-2ctw-white-round-mmd-earrings.259039/

Wow! thanks so much for setting that link up :) I really like the idea of test driving CZ first

doribird

Rough_Rock
I love your multiple piercings... it makes me want to open mine up again! Is that a blue diamond stud in the conch piercing? If so, is it from NWD?

Thanks! The conch earring is a blue opal. I'm going to switch it out to a ring soon now that it is healed.

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Just checked today. Take25 still works!

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
It’s here! This is the 2 ct bracelet it feels delicate on my not so delicate wrist. Excuse the blue bracelet, I was too excited and lazy to take it off. When I cover the blue bracelet to look at the tennis bracelet, I just love it so much! It adds so much sparkle without being overwhelming for my very casual lifestyle. I can’t figure out how to add a video to show the but here’s a couple of perspective shots

F85B2C84-7E3C-48C9-BBAF-E7EEB4EF2D4D.jpeg B7F72E5E-963F-4563-91A2-E1A4A86077DC.jpeg
Also it looks tight, but it isn’t I just pulled it up and away from the other bracelet for pics It’s plenty roomy for me without being too loose

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
It’s here! This is the 2 ct bracelet it feels delicate on my not so delicate wrist. Excuse the blue bracelet, I was too excited and lazy to take it off. When I cover the blue bracelet to look at the tennis bracelet, I just love it so much! It adds so much sparkle without being overwhelming for my very casual lifestyle. I can’t figure out how to add a video to show the but here’s a couple of perspective shots

F85B2C84-7E3C-48C9-BBAF-E7EEB4EF2D4D.jpeg B7F72E5E-963F-4563-91A2-E1A4A86077DC.jpeg
Also it looks tight, but it isn’t I just pulled it up and away from the other bracelet for pics It’s plenty roomy for me without being too loose

Ok here’s another not great perspective shot lol. You can see the size in proportion to me, I am not petite. It is thinner looking on me, but with every move it just shines! It’s not the size of the diamond it’s the sparkle I say!! Lol
1E4D0BE0-1D62-437A-8834-838A69173E4A.jpeg

tenshix

Rough_Rock
Ok here’s another not great perspective shot lol. You can see the size in proportion to me, I am not petite. It is thinner looking on me, but with every move it just shines! It’s not the size of the diamond it’s the sparkle I say!! Lol

Stunning and so elegant on you! Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us :kiss2:

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock

That's beautiful! Has a really nice presence on you without being too much for everyday.

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful!! I may have to add one to my wish list!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock

I love this bracelet. Here are other shots of the 2ct tennis bracelet for those who are contemplating during this sale. I shared this over the SMTB thread but here we go.

F784294B-E2D4-4C70-A5C7-5D60CB8EB71A.jpeg A5FA24CC-E611-43BB-AB89-735561334F8A.jpeg FC64AFD9-9C95-4D6F-B56B-A10D65CF0491.jpeg A8AABEFF-DCC3-49F0-9075-97D8321A2E47.jpeg

melyjellybeans

Rough_Rock
My studs have shipped!

Please post pics when they arrive! I ordered the 0.5ctw but I’m considering getting the 0.25ctw for my second and third ear holes as well so I’m curious as to how they’re gonna look like together

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
Please post pics when they arrive! I ordered the 0.5ctw but I’m considering getting the 0.25ctw for my second and third ear holes as well so I’m curious as to how they’re gonna look like together

Will do! I actually thought about getting a second pair of 0.25 ct for my third holes but wasn't sure how they would look in both second and third hole. Now I may have to get another pair while they're on sale lol.

Eta I really want a pair of 0.75 or 1 ct for my first holes so I can wear the 0.5 in the second and 0.25 in the third. Don't know that I can justify the money on them atm since I've purchased a lot recently. Also considering giving my two adult daughters a pair of 0.25 ct each for Christmas.

Last edited:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Received my 0.50 JA studs today. The stones are nice, but the setting is minimal. Maybe i was expecting too much for earrings that were in that price range. :(2 Unfortunately they will be sent back!

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
Received my 0.50 JA studs today. The stones are nice, but the setting is minimal. Maybe i was expecting too much for earrings that were in that price range. :(2 Unfortunately they will be sent back!

What settings did you get? I actually prefer minimal settings usually so for me that's a good thing.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
What settings did you get? I actually prefer minimal settings usually so for me that's a good thing.

1598038474120.png

I like minimal as well, but these are very very light weight. I don't think it would take much to bend the post. I really wanted to Love them......

My package also arrived without any paper work. I saw where others posted they received the paperwork and a jewelry cloth?

Last edited:

ThiaChelf

Shiny_Rock
1598038474120.png

I like minimal as well, but these are very very light weight. I don't think it would take much to bend the post. I really wanted to Love them......

I wonder if anyone can chime in on them. Anyone? Tia!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results