shape
carat
color
clarity

James Meyer PSers??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
I have found "the one" for my RHR. I have a RB sapph cut by Jeff White that I want to have set in the James Meyer 1345 setting. I''ve been waiting a year for this setting already and should have the money saved to get it by the end of the year. I was trying to find all the single stone James Meyer rings to drool over. I''ve come across Coatimundi, Beach, Arjunajane, Blackberry16, Butter Bean, Rainydaze, and Cind11. Am I missing anyone???

Thanks to everyone who brought this great artist to my attention!!!

SAP035 outside.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Mine''s not a solitaire, but a three stone. It is based on the 1345. And what JM owner could pass up posting and boasting about their treasure? Uppy''s James Meyer three stone thread

IMG_1391aaaaa.JPG

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for posting Uppy! Your ring is beautiful!!! I LOVE OECs. The ring looks so substantial but at the same time so delicate from the side and I really love it with the band.
36.gif

Wow. I''m even more sold on JM now.
28.gif

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
I found another great JM 3 stone. Add dmbgirl1185 to the list of happy James Meyer customers! : )

dmbgirl1185, LOVE your ring! Congrats!!

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
That sapphire is stunning! Jeff White cuts the most beautiful stones and he''s awesome to deal with (the sapphire in my avatar is a JW).

Here is my beautiful James Meyer set with a 1.74 K VS2 from Brian Gavin
30.gif

DianaBanana James Meyer Yummy.jpg

shady71

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooh, just love that #1345
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I spoke to Jim just today, sending him my OEC 2.12 S-T VS2 next week for that exact setting, can't wait!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Yay Shady!! I can''t wait to see it! We''ll warmly welcome you into the JM club!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Antique Chic! Your stone is amazing! I don''t have any experience with JM but I think the 1345 would be perfect
36.gif

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
Diana and akmiss- thank you for the compliments on my stone.
41.gif
I''m amazed at the difference between the finished stone and the native cut. Here''s a before shot for comparison. Jeff was FANTASTIC to work with and searched for a year for the right stone for me since I was looking for an uncommon color. It''s perfect and I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking to have a special stone cut!

And Diana, your ring is BEAUTIFUL.
30.gif
I get more excited everytime I see another PSer with this setting. His work seems to consitent and polished: every ring has perfect detail and proportions. Thank you for posting!

Shady- can''t wait to see your ring!!! I LOVE all things antique, including old cut, warm stones! Someday I''d love to have an OEC or transitional cut. It will look fabulous in this setting with the high crown of the stone.
9.gif

SAP035 native cut.jpg

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another after shot. If you want more to drool over, go to www.whitesgems.com and sign up for his newsletter for a chance to buy newly completed gems before he posts them for sale online.

SAP035.jpg

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
Check out Unchild''s new stunner!
6.gif

Thank you for sharing your new beauty with us!!
36.gif

uncchild green saph JM!2.jpg

dmbgirl1185

Rough_Rock
Love the stone! The color is great!!! I have never been unhappy with anything I have gotten from Jim. I have a couple pieces as well as my engagement ring. He is a great goldsmith!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results