shape
carat
color
clarity

James Meyer Fans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey Everyone,
I am a new member even though I have been playing on PS for about six months. I have recently discovered James Meyer and I am in LOVE!!!! Please show us your James Meyer pieces.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks beach. I am anxiously waiting my James Meyer reset. 4 to 6 weeks is a really long time to wait!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 8:42:38 PM
Author: blackberry16
Thanks beach. I am anxiously waiting my James Meyer reset. 4 to 6 weeks is a really long time to wait!
OOH blackberry! Tell us more!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am having my rb center stone set in the James Meyer 1345 setting. I decided to do all platinum since my first ering and my wedding band are also in platinum. I have always loved my first ering but when I saw this setting last week I had to have it. My original ring is on its was to James as we speak.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi blackberry - how exciting!

Here is Coati''s thread with all the JM/CM/mckay pieces collected together

link

and here is a pic of my 1345 but in a cushion shape with a garnet:

DSC03458rs1.JPG

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Arjunajane, that has to be one of the prettiest rings ever! I LOVE it!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Well I don''t know about everyone else but I''m jumping out of my skin excited for another JM!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I just love the 1345 setting. Congrats, hope you love it. Please post before and after photos when you get it.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It''s finally on it''s way! James mailed my new ring today. I cant wait to have my very own James Meyer.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oh Blackberry!! How exciting!! I can''t wait to see it.

I too am awaiting my James Meyer. It is a three stone and hopefully should be done by the beginning of August.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting is SO hard!!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 9:40:40 AM
Author: freefly
Arjunajane, that has to be one of the prettiest rings ever! I LOVE it!
That''s very kind freefly, thankyou very much!

b.berry
, pls post a ton of pics of your new JM! They are so much fun to admire when you receive and wear them, you''ll love it
5.gif

I can''t wait to start my second JM project sometime down the line, they are true works of art
5.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''ma huge james meyer fan...
I love what he does with everything!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I want a James Meyer BADLY. I was showing his website to DH the other night and trying to nudge him towards getting mine reset. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what I have- I like it- it''s just that if I''d found JM FIRST, it''s what I would have gotten instead of what I have now. Sigh. Must be content.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
The quality of his craftsmanship is so high--you can tell he takes pride in his work. Look at that balance, those proportions!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
April20: I know what you mean! My ring was a lovely 6 prong solitaire with channel set baguettes set in platinum. My hubby picked it out himself and I have loved it for the past five years. I have probably looked at a million engagement rings online and on friends and I never once liked any better than my ring. Then I saw the James Meyer and I was in love! I showed it to my husband and he suggested having my diamond rest b/c he loved it too. He said that even if I had picked out my own e-ring I would never have come across a ring like that. He is so sweet and it makes me feel a lot better to know that he loves the new setting as much as I do. I actually think that he is planning to propose again since our 5 year is in a few weeks.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
When do you get to wear it?? We need pictures!!!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I get to wear it as soon as we get it. It should be here next Wednesday or Thursday and I get to wear it the next day. My hubby knows that I can''t wait until our actual anniversary (August 12) to have it. I haven''t been this excited since we got engaged!

audball

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I can''t wait to see it! Please post pics when it arrives! I desperately want this setting for my wedding set in the future...you know, when I get around to getting engaged and married, haha.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Five days left to wait. I can''t stand it!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Where is it?! Where is it?! Where is it?!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Yes! Where is it!?

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It still hasn''t come yet. It should have been here last Thursday. I hope it comes today.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ok...My ring is almost a week over due and the post office said that they won''t even look for it until it has been gone for 15 days! I pay to have it insured and sent registered mail and they can''t even tell me where it is. I got the appraisal yesterday though, and the picture of it looks beautiful. Seeing a picture of it almost makes it more frustrating!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Are you going to post the picture of it?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
What is the deal with registered mail lately?!?! I am so sorry. Post the pic you got to tide us over!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
ahhh..this is sucky b.berry!
I sincerely hope the package shows up asap. Hugs to you!

I too am a bit concerned about all the instance with registered/insured mail
discussed recently on the board...

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fingers crossed it turns up soon! If it''s registered, isn''t it tracked? It''s a little ridiculous, all the problems people have been having w/the mail lately!

April20

Ideal_Rock
What?!? It''s lost? I would be going crazy and would probably drive the postal service mad. I hope they find it soon! (selfishly, so we can see pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results