shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutie1515

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if JamesAllen.com was a good site (and by good i mean reputable), someone here (a while back ago) suggested the site to me, and I like it b/c it has all of the interactive features on it and I find the sight very helpful.

the 2nd question i have is on the site where it says "designer jewelery" there is a designer I really like Danhov. Is it quality jewelery??? I like nearly every design. I have never heard of Danhov (which doesn''t say much) so I don''t know about quality, or anything about Danhov.

Thanks for the feedback....and also visit my other thread "cartier trinity ring" I would really appreciate it! You guys are great!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JA has a good reputation here.

Danhov is supposed to be very fine. Every single picture I''ve seen here has been excellent. At one point, JA was the exclusive online distributor of Danhov, although now there is one more (that I know of.) Danhov is usually carried in B&M stores.

cutie1515

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 7:08:24 PM
Author: JulieN
JA has a good reputation here.

Danhov is supposed to be very fine. Every single picture I''ve seen here has been excellent. At one point, JA was the exclusive online distributor of Danhov, although now there is one more (that I know of.) Danhov is usually carried in B&M stores.

I''m so embarassed to ask this, but what does B&M stand for??? (shameful, i know) I''m still learning!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry, it means brick and mortar, as in a physical, not virtual, store.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi there,
I ordered my engagement diamond with JA and have been very happy with the stone and with their service. They continue to answer my questions and have given me much better service than any local B&M I''ve found. I didn''t a danhov setting from them...but I have seen a danhov setting in person and I felt the quality was very nice. I wouldn''t hesitate to order one. The craftsmanship looked high quality and the designs were beautiful. However, they weren''t as *delicate* as I would have liked, like a ritani ring or something. I''m not sure what look you are going for though.

Unearthed

Shiny_Rock
I bought my stone from them and I absolutely love it, as well as their service.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I recently got a stone through them and I am 100% satisfied. They give good service, do what they say they will and make things as easy as possible. I would buy from them again in a minute.

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love James Allen, and they''ve found a lifelong customer in me. Jim Schultz is fantastic, very honest, and has such a can-do attitude. He''s just about the only jeweler who didn''t make me feel sort of guilty sending a stone back or making changes in an order. He''s never treated me like I was being a pain in the bootay, LOL. I would recommend them whole-heartedly.
36.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results