shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen - shipping delay

Norma2910

Rough_Rock
Premium
Haha no problem everyone, always room for a healthy discussion!!

Thanks again for all your lovely comments :D I am beyond chuffed with my new ring!

@ashjade Ahh amazing! I can guarantee you won't be disappointed - it was so amazing when I opened the box and saw it. Luckily we got married 18 months ago, so I didn't have to wait to wear it...hopefully it won't be too long now, I am sure he has planned a beautiful proposal for you!
Yes - I was the same and I've always been drawn to cushion cuts for some reason, my pinterest board wsa full of them long before I actually got engaged haha! Let me know when you the proposal happens - looking forward to seeing the ring! :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha no problem everyone, always room for a healthy discussion!!

Thanks again for all your lovely comments :D I am beyond chuffed with my new ring!

@ashjade Ahh amazing! I can guarantee you won't be disappointed - it was so amazing when I opened the box and saw it. Luckily we got married 18 months ago, so I didn't have to wait to wear it...hopefully it won't be too long now, I am sure he has planned a beautiful proposal for you!
Yes - I was the same and I've always been drawn to cushion cuts for some reason, my pinterest board wsa full of them long before I actually got engaged haha! Let me know when you the proposal happens - looking forward to seeing the ring! :)

Haha - letting your English out and rocking it ' chuffed', no mistaking where you come from! Thanks for being so gracious about our threadjack, my fault entirely but our Sledge is an interesting chap!:wavey:

Gadabout44

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think I read another post where someone was experiencing delays with JA, so it seems you’re not alone.

That may have been me?

OP, it took me 1 month to receive my ring. Purchased a loose diamond and a setting. They said they were not pleased with the casting so they had to start over and re do the process. Well a day after I posted the delays on this board, I was contacted by JA via phone call and told me that they were shipping my ring. It came in, but the prongs were not properly done, they were not aligned well, and the prongs seems to be inconsistent in terms of size. One prong seemed larger than the others.

I am sending it back to have it corrected

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...order-is-this-normal-its-been-a-month.240684/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results