shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen setting opinion please!

Stephaniekate9210

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone had this setting from JA or has an idea on how secure the pave might be? I was going to go for petite pave but heard that it was commin to lose diamonds if the stones were too small. Any opinions would be great! It will be set with a 1.59 Round brilliant G colour. Thanks again!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I randomly came across this no and actually my aunt has this setting with a 1.48. It is gorgeous! Her stones are all secure.

But with pave there always is a risk of losing a diamond due to wear and tear because the ring is on your hand which can get knocked or banged a bit. Of course, you can send it back to James Allen for repair, and I would think they would stand behind their product if a stone would wall out soon enough after purchase.

What did you end up choosing?

Stephaniekate9210

Rough_Rock
we did end up going with this setting :D it actually arrived yesterday but i wont get to see it until the official proposal my bfs reaction over the phone to opening the box was a big wow though!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Omg yay!!! Super exciting:) Please post pics when u receive it!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I actually gasped it is so gorgeous!
That ring is literally perfection! The setting especially looks incredible with the center diamond!
And congrats!!!!!!

Stephaniekate9210

Rough_Rock
I actually gasped it is so gorgeous!
That ring is literally perfection! The setting especially looks incredible with the center diamond!
And congrats!!!!!!

awe thank you! I actually cried when I saw it! silly I know haha but my fiancé was very happy :D

Reactions: Kya
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results