shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

satyreddy

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

First time poster. This site looks awesome.

I have an important question that I was hoping someone would answer. I want to buy a ring from James Allen but it isnt one of the pre-set ones. I have the band picked out and I'll select one of the diamonds they have. I need to get it by December 18th or so however to propose on a day I wanted to. I havent been able to reach the folks at Jamesallen.com and they are closed on the weekend. I am getting a ring sizer this weekend and I am going to slip it on my GFs finger while she is sleeping to get her size.

If I buy the ring sometime this weekend or on Monday at the latest, would I be able to get it in time for that date? I imagine they have to put the ring on the band itself. They don't have all of those preset do they? Does anyone know how long it takes and whether I can get a rush delivery or anything?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know specifically about James Allen, but as long as the setting is in stock, I''d imagine they can get it to you in a week or less. They had a power outage today which is why you couldn''t reach them.

I''m skeptical that someone could try ring sizers on the finger of a sleeping person without them knowing. Do you not have another ring of hers that you could measure???

Welcome to PS, by the way!

satyreddy

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for the reply. Her sister actually told me that her ring size is 5.5 but I want to be sure. I think she might have a ring so I''ll try it on that.

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
you could just swipe one of her rings and bring it to a local jeweler. They can tell you the size of the ring. Also, many places will size the ring for free if you choose the wrong size. I just went through this with Adiamor. I ordered the wrong size, and returned it within their 90 day period and they sized it for free. I purchased the original ring from James Allen and they are also great! You may want to ask them their policy..or it may be on the website.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As long as it is close to the right size, it won''t be a problem. I wouldn''t send it back to James Allen to resize, I''d just take it to a local jeweler.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results