shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

inloveinpa

Rough_Rock
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has had experience with James Allen settings, and what the quality of their settings is? Can anyone please show me their JA settings (solitaire and with sidestones) and let me know how their experience was with JA and the quality of workmanship?

Thanks so much!!

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love my JA ering. We purchased the 2.2 mm common prong setting in platinum with a 1.3 carat RB from JA. We also purchased the matching common prong wedding band for me. I get many a compliment on the ring, with some people complaining I blind them with my sparkles.
2.gif

I''m hard on my hands, spend all day typing on a computer and knock my ring on stuff upon occasion. It''s holding up great!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My experience with JA was very good. They were friendly and answered all of my questions. I had email, phone, and in person contact with them. I would definately work with them again.

I bought a Danhov setting through JA, so I can''t tell you about JA settings. The Danhov is holding up perfectly.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results