shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pippin

Rough_Rock
Can you just buy a diamond at JA or do you have to get a setting, too? I can't see how to add a diamond to your shopping cart.
29.gif

ETA Never mind! Just had to clear my cache, the webpage was messed up.
1.gif

tyc02

Rough_Rock
When you put your cursor over the "add this diamond" button, a drop down menu should give you the option of adding just the diamond to your cart.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi pippin,

I''m almostt positive you can purchase seperately, but just ask. To get it in your cart, under the price on the stones actual page, there''s a blue box that says Add This Diamond. There are 4 different options, one being the cart.
28.gif

Pippin

Rough_Rock
Yeah, thanks, guys! I was looking at settings and when I tried to add a diamond to the cart later, the button only kept adding it to a setting. But I deleted my cookies and went in fresh and it was fine, no problem adding to the cart.

Now if I only had the nerve to hit "send order."

20.gif

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Which one are you looking at? I have two on hold and I am so nervous about getting one!

Pippin

Rough_Rock
Oh, I''m sure it''s not one of yours. It''s a ''lesser'' diamond, lol.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:42:09 PM
Author: Pippin
Yeah, thanks, guys! I was looking at settings and when I tried to add a diamond to the cart later, the button only kept adding it to a setting. But I deleted my cookies and went in fresh and it was fine, no problem adding to the cart.

Now if I only had the nerve to hit ''send order.''

20.gif
Yay!

Are you unsure of the cut of the stone, or just nervous buying online?

Pippin

Rough_Rock
No, the cut is fantastic, and I''ve bought from both Blue Nile and James Allen before, so no worries there. I''m perfectly comfortable buying online.

I just don''t know if I can justify the cost. I do have the money, but I just got amazing .80ctw studs and I feel really guilty about buying a new stone. So I''m still on the fence.

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
If it would make you feel better, you can send me your studs
25.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
^^ lol

I see, good luck in your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results