shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen Pricing

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I ordered three settings from JA for my ruby and two sapphires back in January when they had their 25% off sale. Two rings came today and I do love them! However, I was looking at their site just now and the prices are lower than the "sale" prices were. The charge for my own stones was a separate line item. Before I call them, does anyone know if their prices fluctuate with gold? Did they change their business model and lower prices and will no longer offer sales? Any ideas?????

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How exciting to have your beautiful stones set! I think their prices do fluctuate...I have noticed they change from time to time. I did see they just had another 25% off sale. I wish I had paid more attention to the price during the sale vs. now. I will be interested to see if they give you a price adjustment. I hope they will!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Update: I called them. My invoices do not reflect the correct prices paid. They show a 25% discount in their system was applied. For some reason, they sent me the invoice didn't reflect the discount. I checked my credit card and I was charged less than the invoice I received. Weird, but I feel a lot better!!!!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Good to know the pricing worked out. Can we see pictures? I can’t stop thinking about after reading this. :geek2:

Update: I called them. My invoices do not reflect the correct prices paid. They show a 25% discount in their system was applied. For some reason, they sent me the invoice didn't reflect the discount. I checked my credit card and I was charged less than the invoice I received. Weird, but I feel a lot better!!!!

Phew! Hooray it was just a clerical error.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They were super nice. I think part of the problem was that I had to call twice to order over the phone because I used my own stones and didn't have the measurements the first time I called because I wasn't home. They reserved it at the sale price, then after I called back with the size, they finalized it. They were always very pleasant!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I'll have to sneak pics of the sapphire ring when no one's around. :lol-2: I have another lavender sapphire with them being set.

Yes, please :geek2::kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results