shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen LGD

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I impulsive(ish)ly purchased five round brilliant LGDs from JA last night for a five stone band for myself. I posted eons ago about a project like this, but life gets in the way....

Stones were all on sale, E colour, ideal cut, .80-.83(measurements are all very close). ( I wear a 7.5) I will reach out to Distinctive Gems for setting. Fingers crossed that they are lovely, worthy stones.

Anyone have experience with JA and individual stones?

:)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you love them! I haven't purchased any LGDs from JA, but I know they have an easy return policy if you end up not loving them, which is always nice for peace of mind.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
i just had a chat with JA. I wanted someone to see if the stones faced up same colour. she said one seemed a wee bit off so she helped me order one more stone to be sent with the others to compare. im so grateful i reached out! she was very helpful and patient.

i apologize for errors. i broke my shoulder ten days ago(freak accident at the mall, of all places) so i am a one armed bandit these days.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a really neat project!

Any links to the diamonds that are on their way to you?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
A five stone with 80 pointers! WHOA. That will be so epic! I can’t wait to see.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
They arrived today!!!!! And they are all absolutely gorgeous. When I ordered the 'extra' stone, it arrived as its own order and I could not find the cert. JA had everything wrapped and shipped impeccably. I had to call customer service as one stone had no identifying numbers/sku/cert on the box. Lisa was AMAZING. So helpful and sweet and we had a great conversation. I ordered something diamond from JA years ago(probably over 10 years ago) so I have not personally worked with them since then. But wow, when people say customer service matters, it absolutely does!!!

And the stone that Gina colour-matched with the others was a teensy bit more warm(they are all E colour) so following her suggestion to order another stone was a great idea.

And I am a 7.5 size and the stones actually don't look 'too' big for what I have in mind. My hands are not especially plumb(more old-ladyish) so I think these stones will be perfect for what I envision.

I'm excited :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results