shape
carat
color
clarity

Jaders731 PRO-wedding pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh, everything is beautiful! You MUST be pleased with your photos. I hope mine turn out half as good as yours did. LOVELY!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders, I have no words! These photos are works of art, stunning. That one takes my breath away as well! I hope your photog is going to submit them for some competitions or something, because they are truly wonderful.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!! I can only hope that my photographer will be half as good as yours. All of the pics you posted are amazing!

Congratulations!!!!

winston26

Shiny_Rock
Jaders, you looked phenomenal on your big day. I wish I could meet your Grandma! Those are probably the best photos I''ve seen and that includes the "best of" albums I''ve looked at by each photographer. Who was she, if you don''t mind my asking?

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
You ladies are all sooo nice... I've been slammed at work trying to catch up from being away for two weeks.. sooo I thought I would take a breather and say thank you to you all!!

Snlee ~ I loooove that you can see a little bling in that picture.. hehe.. and the sepia tone just makes it POP... love it!!! I have another fave that I am tempted to post that was pre-ceremony... and HOLY COW.. my diamond looks HUGE!!!

Zoebartlett, Chargergrrl ~ I have no clue how we are going to choose 80 prints.. what the heck.. thats like a drop in the bucket.. there are 560 some odd prints.. sheeeesh...

Sparklyfruit ~ awww.. a model? geee Thanks!! I'm blushing... hehe thank you soo much for the well wishes!

Mandarine ~ I'm sooo glad the pictures of my mom and I turned out... we had been fighting so much that week..so when I put on the dress.. for that moment.. it all just ended... it was sooo wonderful.. I have one of us laughing, and everyone loves it.. they say you can FEEL us laughing.. which is amazing to think that you get that kind of reaction to a picture.. gosh I love our photographer

Fancy ~ thank you so much.. and I'm sure yours will turn out beautifully.. you have a GREAT start judging by the few you posted this morning!!

Fata ~ We are already committed to one wedding magazine, with submittals for two or three more... and we are in "negotiations" for the Trash the dress thingy.. I say negotiations.. because I'm not sure I want to "trash" my dress.. she is itching to do it.. can you imagine what amazing things she could create for that!!! ahhhhhh.. I want to do it sooo bad... if I could find a different CHEAP dress... I would do it in a heartbeat..

Winston ~ Thank you so much! My Grandma definitely rocks!! Love her to pieces.. and the day she offered me her blue bird.. I cried for like an hour.. what an amazing tradition to be a part of!
Our photographer: Her name is Cyndi Francks with BluChic Photographer www.bluchicphotographer.com and her assistant was Hannah Bryant Brown of HBB Photography www.hbbphotophraphy.com , Hannah trained under Cyndi and she was the genious responsible for the running in the water picture, Cyndi was changing her memory card!!! if you "poke" around on their websites.. you will definitely see some familiar faces.. cough cough... there are about 30 on Cyndi's blog.. and several more on Hannah's. They are located in Ft. Walton Florida.

Thanks Tacori, Indecisive, Dixie, bee, Mela lu, Kaleigh, IrishAngel, Poshpepper...

You all have been so kind!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results