shape
carat
color
clarity

Jaders731 PRO-wedding pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
The pics are awesome...i''m with everyone else...pls. post more!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
The blue bird story is so incredible. I took the liberty of pasting it below if (THE READERS) didn''t take the time to click on the link.

Jaders, I am so glad you had the opportunity to share that tradition and have her by your side. Her relationship with her beloved is something we should all strive for...I am sure it will be done for you and your new marriage. Ask yourself often or when in doubt, what she would do...and then do it.

Congrats! And thanks for sharing so much...you were a beautiful bride...and that photo takes my breathe away too!

DKS

Quote from Jaders on the blue bird...you have got to read it!!!
"Something Borrowed/Something blue: My grandmother on my stepdad''s side... when she got married over 50 years ago (my grandfather D passed away from lung cancer before I ever had a chance to meet him) Her florist stuck a small glass bluebird (alittle bit smaller than a golfball) in her bouquet.. and she found it after the ceremony. Well, she gives the bird to every granddaughter that gets married to put in her bouquet (there are something like 12 of us). The maid of honor is in charge of getting in back after the wedding. (My MOH is scared now that she is in charge of this!! LOL). My grandmother is just soo precious... She celebrates their wedding anniversary every year.. and on her answering machine she says "you have reached the D''s".. I love that she still honors him EVERY single day.. I pray every day, that Fi and I have an ounce of the happiness she had/has in her marriage to Grandpa D. ughh.. Now I''m tearing up!"

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow. Speechless...especially after that picture with you and your Mom
emlove.gif

cheers--Sharon

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Wow... I cant thank you all enough for your very kind comments and encouragement to post MORE... you have all just made me smile today.. I cant thank you enough...

DKS... you made me tear up... and sooo true.. I will go to my grandma for anything.. such a wise and loving soul.. who has seen more love and compassion in her lifetime... than I can ever truly comprehend. just amazing.. thank you for reposting my story!!

Soooo... for the encore... here are some more... !!! (I''m a poet.. and didnt know it!!!

A little more blingy blingy...

bridal bling.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
another bridal portrait...

10087.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Since everyone loved the momma - bride picture.. here is another one... I adore this one!!!

10657.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
I call this one "barely holding on"... I seriously look like I am just barely holding back the tears... my MOH in the background... we joke that I am the right side of the brain and she is the left.. and there we are in this picture.. me on the right.. her on the left... hehe

20069.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
This was the before picture to the Just Married Seaside FL picture.. its the Almost Just Married Seaside FL... me and my dad waiting in town before we walked down the aisle...

20147.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
If any of you followed my father saga before the wedding... well the day went sooo smoothly.. and here is the proof... my dad and stepdad both kissin me on the cheek!! One of my fave memories of the day...

30147.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Another angle of the bridesmaids/bride and bouquet shot...

30150.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Barely holding on...

That is soo cool. How ever did the photographer get that? I love how natural you look. You are quite the beauty! No visable fussy makeup just classic natural beauty. Love the pics. Are you sure it is the encore? And there aren''t any more? (me to on the poet thing)

DKS

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
This was the guys reaction to me running in the water.. I love it... if you can see their faces... PRICELESS!!! I'm even getting a little applause there... wooohoooo

30842.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
this was me after I let down my dress after my ocean run.. hehe

30202.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
This is our FAVE picture... our photog has a surprise for us with this print.. not sure what.. she is sneaky sneaky...

30855sep.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
The infamous... "they are under $100 so they dont count" $72.00 Krispy Kreme favors... gotta love a bargain.. btw.. the little tag says "for a late night snack or a breakfast munch, we bet you they wont last till lunch... sweet dreams"

41009.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful Jaders! I''ve been waiting to see your pics...I''m a huge Seaside/Destin/Sandestin/Ft. Walton Beach fan!!!!!!! You and your DH definitely stole the limelight from your location, though! You looked stunning in your gown and veil and the beautiful location did nothing but enhance that! I especially love the one that your DH has "plastered" everywhere now, your avatar. It looks like a magazine ad! You''re gorgeous! Congrats again on fab pics and best wishes!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
OK..last one for now!!!

so.. now just to show you all that there was a crazy party side to this beautiful wedding.. I have NO idea where these glasses came from.. NO clue whatsoever... but I know that there was lots of tequila flowing.. and this is what happens when that goes on at your wedding reception... check out my cousin in the background.. ROCKIN OUT!!! sweet!!! hehe...

41138bw.jpg

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
jaders, your pictures are GORGEOUS!! how are you going to chose your favorites for your album?! i LOVE them and i think your photographer is incredible!! you were a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
DKS.. hahaha..

Seriously... our photog was like stealth woman.. I had no idea where she was... no clue how she got that.. she must have had one serious zoom lense... maybe thats why she wore all black.. so she would be inconspicuous... hahahaha... man.. now I'm just getting loopy... thanks for joining my poetry ranks... we can be newby poets together!!!

Monarch.. thank you soo much... glad to have brought something familiar to your eyes.. I adore the panhandle of florida.. what a dream to get married there... seriously... I close my eyes and think of Seaside..and it just puts a smile on my face...

SanDiegoLady... you are just the sweetest.. always make me smile... thank you so much.. glad you liked them...

Lover In Athens.. I have no clue how we are going to choose them for the album.. BUT.. since we own the negatives.. we just bought a whole set of 4x6 prints for $56...yep.. quite the deal at 10cents a piece.. woohooo.. soo I have them ALL regardless of the album...

LabbieLove, Sumbride, Robbie, Mercoledi, Jas, Neatfreak, Anchor, beachbound, tallblonde, Onedrop, Surfgilr, Skippy, Canuk-gal.... Thank you sooo much... I hope you enjoy the new ones as much as you did the first set... I wish I could write a book about all the experiences, emotions, lessons... etc that I learned from that day.. I honestly think I could use these pictures.. and NOT use a SINGLE word.. and everyone would know exactly what that day was.. start to finish!!!

Enjoy.. and thanks again!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Jaders, I am totally blown away by all of the amazing pictures your photographer took! Everything looks beautiful. You look gorgeous. I love how natural you look. I love the pictures of you and your mom, the bridesmaids/bride bouquet shots, and your dads kissing you on your cheek! Most of all, I love the picture of you and your husband (your fave). You two look so incredibly happy in love and you can see your rings!
30.gif

Thanks for sharing! If you have more to share with us, we''d love to see!
36.gif

Congratulations!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Jaders,

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! They''re all incredible and if I were you, I''d have a very hard time choosing which ones to include in the album. Thanks for sharing more photos.

zoe

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful photos! Congrats again!!!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like it was a gorgeous wedding! What a great photographer too!

sparklyfruit

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Jaders! I always thought your avatar was a model! Wow you looked absolutely stunning and I can see why your DH has that photo plastered everywhere
5.gif

It looked like a truly wonderful day with everyone looking so happy and everything being so pretty! Hehe the running into the water photo was priceless!
May your future be filled with as much, and (if even possible) more happiness as you must have felt on that day!
1.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders, what beautiful pictures! You look wonderful, and they really are just beautiful! I''m so happy for you. What a wonderful story re the bluebird!

Congratulations!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow fabulous photos!!! You look amazing!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Hey Jaders! Thanks for coming back and posting the pro pics. GORGEOUS!
Your photographer did a phenomenal job, and I''m so happy that you are so happy too! You can tell just by looking at the photos how in love and happy you two are. All the best to you in your new life together! I''m quite moved by your photos. Lucky, beautiful, happy girl
1.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
OH MY!!! what wonderful pics. How are you ever going to put an album together? There''s soooo many good ones!

They clearly captured the emotion and fun of your wedding.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jaders,
I love all the pics!!!! The last one of you and your hubby is just awesome!! You are a stunning bride!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You looked amazing, love the pictures with your mom!!!. You guys make a great couple!!!!!

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results