shape
carat
color
clarity

JA rings received - love them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi,

I wanted to do a new post in case people don''t check back on my other one about nervously awaiting delivery. I''m the freaked out person who was second guessing myself - unnecessarily. I am loving my rings and want to let everyone know that JA came through.

We did receive both deliveries via Fed Ex and by coincidence, we were both home so I received my ring and official proposal yesterday.

I had chosen the JA platinum common-prong setting, 2.2 millimeter wide (I also purchased the matching wedding band.) The stone is round brilliant, 1.3 carat, AGS000, H color, VS2. It does have a pavillion angle % that was slightly steeper than ideal. It''s a white, clear, sparkly stone.

I''ll be posting pictures of the ring next week, my coworker who takes our pictures here is eager to take on a different subject.

And finally a thanks to James Allen for responding to my original post.

newbieD

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

It''s great to hear a positive story like this as I''m currently working with JA and hoping to purchase my ering today or, at the latest, tomorrow (waiting on an I/scope). But, so far, working with JA has been beyond great!

Can''t wait to see your pics! Again, congrats!~
4.gif

PS: When you say "common prong setting," which setting are you referring to?

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/19/2009 2:37:32 PM
Author: newbieD

Congratulations!!!
36.gif

It''s great to hear a positive story like this as I''m currently working with JA and hoping to purchase my ering today or, at the latest, tomorrow (waiting on an I/scope). But, so far, working with JA has been beyond great!

Can''t wait to see your pics! Again, congrats!~
4.gif

PS: When you say ''common prong setting,'' which setting are you referring to?
Thank you! Here''s a link to the setting I picked out. It''s somewhat thin, very elegant (I think), with some sparkle to it. I think the round brilliant looks great with it. I hope this link works:

http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/settings-with-sidestones/ring/item_58-2855_design.asp?module=setting

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear that you had a great experience with JA. I am eyeing a couple of yellow gold ering settings on his site (I will be upgrading) and will probably be making a purchase in the next couple of months (waiting for that IRS refund!).

Can''t wait for the pics!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad you love them and had a great experience with JA. I can''t wait to see your pics!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Sounds beautiful, I will be on the lookout for your pictures. Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Great! Looking forward to your pics!

newbieD

Rough_Rock
It''s so pretty!!
30.gif
Definitely sparkly.. and will look beautiful with your RB, I''m sure.
Can''t wait to see pics!!! I''m so excited for you
36.gif

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Cant wait to see pics! I am eyeing this setting as well.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! PICS...PICS..PICS....PICS!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
pics! pics!!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations,, can not wait to see tons of pics,
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo! I love a story with a nice ending.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 2:30:26 PM
Author:writergeek
Hi,

I wanted to do a new post in case people don''t check back on my other one about nervously awaiting delivery. I''m the freaked out person who was second guessing myself - unnecessarily. I am loving my rings and want to let everyone know that JA came through.

We did receive both deliveries via Fed Ex and by coincidence, we were both home so I received my ring and official proposal yesterday.

I had chosen the JA platinum common-prong setting, 2.2 millimeter wide (I also purchased the matching wedding band.) The stone is round brilliant, 1.3 carat, AGS000, H color, VS2. It does have a pavillion angle % that was slightly steeper than ideal. It''s a white, clear, sparkly stone.

I''ll be posting pictures of the ring next week, my coworker who takes our pictures here is eager to take on a different subject.

And finally a thanks to James Allen for responding to my original post.

YAY congrats!!!!!!!!! I can''t wait to see pics - I have the 1.8 mm common prong setting and I just love it. I hope you love yours as well - I know it''s gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results