shape
carat
color
clarity

JA or Adiamor

nemrac917

Rough_Rock
If you had a choice between getting almost identical settings from either James Allen or Adiamor, which would you choose?

I’m planning on a plain, simple bezel setting.

13F28610-AF98-4EDD-B32A-AC3799B5A811.jpeg

If I choose Adiamor, I can add milgrain on the bezel for $85, like this example.

7F0DE5C9-B8DA-4A43-949B-2E918A84DE55.jpeg

I’m just not sure if quality or customer service/experiences vary between the two.

Lpsl

Rough_Rock
VERY limited experience here, but i did try both very recently. Customer service experience was excellent for both. the folks here know a LOT more than I do - tons of collective experience here.

Would recommend also reading the vendor reviews in the RESOURCES tab. Very thorough - you will be able to compare both to gauge best fit for your needs and expectations.

For what it’s worth, there are other vendors —- vetted by this community and reviewed in this tab—- that i wish I’d known about when we were first planning engagement and considering ring options. Chiefly, Whiteflash.

Would have dealt with Whiteflash if we’d known then what we know now. No. Question.

Good luck!

nemrac917

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

This is for a “temporary” setting while I work on figuring out what I want for the real setting, which will be custom. Hence, I’m staying on the lower end of the cost spectrum for it.

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
I have settings from both and while I think quality wise they are comparable, Adiamor's designs tend to be better in my opinion.

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Just got this today from Adiamor. Love love love i! IMG_0152.jpeg IMG_0150.jpeg IMG_0151.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpeg
    IMG_0152.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 2

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have worked with JA and would do it again. I asked for petite claw prongs and they turned out nice.

I have no reason to think Adimor wouldnt do a good job either though so I'm not a good help. Where did you
get the stone? From either of these places?

Looks like JA has half off their settings right now which for a temp would probably get my attention.

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Can you buy just the setting from JA or are you also purchasing the stone?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you buy just the setting from JA or are you also purchasing the stone?

JA will set your outside stone. When I had it done it was an additional $100. Not sure if that has gone up or not.

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
JA will set your outside stone. When I had it done it was an additional $100. Not sure if that has gone up or not.

So you must send it to them I take it. Will look that up on website. Thank you

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you must send it to them I take it. Will look that up on website. Thank you

I did...I doubt they will create one from measurements and send it to you (doesnt hurt to ask though).
Its under the FAQ area here...

Screenshot 2024-01-28 104704.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results