shape
carat
color
clarity

J opinions for a pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pippin

Rough_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/2/2009 8:04:48 PM
Author:Pippin
I have studs on the way and am thinking about adding a pendant. My studs are I color. How would a J look as a pendant? Here''s the diamond I was considering:

http://www.bluenile.com/round-diamond-1-carat-or-less-ideal-cut-j-color-vs2-clarity_LD01468383?filter_id=5

I love yellow gold and was thinking about this setting:

http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-pendant-solitaire_5714?filter_id=5

I adore a snake chain! What''s everyone''s opinion of color? Will the yellow gold play nice with it? Help!
A J colour will make a super pendant, the diamond looks good! YG will indeed look very attractive!

Pippin

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Anyone else with J experience?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problems with a J. I once had a 0.7ct J RHR (traded up now) and still have my J coloured OEC RHR. People don''t scrutinize pendants as much as rings and all you''ll see are sparkles on the neck.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here is a link to my pendant... It''s a J VS1 and I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Linky

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think J pendants can look fabulous and I personally own a bluenile pendant that I love. However, if you want to get bang for your buck, I might drop down to SI1 since many are eye clean. With BN it''s a little harder to find something eye clean, but if you can find an SI1 with "twinning wisps" or a couple of feathers, it has a good chance of being eye clean if it is an SI1.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results