Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

J opinions for a pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pippin

Rough_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/2/2009 8:04:48 PM
Author:Pippin
I have studs on the way and am thinking about adding a pendant. My studs are I color. How would a J look as a pendant? Here''s the diamond I was considering:

http://www.bluenile.com/round-diamond-1-carat-or-less-ideal-cut-j-color-vs2-clarity_LD01468383?filter_id=5

I love yellow gold and was thinking about this setting:

http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-pendant-solitaire_5714?filter_id=5

I adore a snake chain! What''s everyone''s opinion of color? Will the yellow gold play nice with it? Help!
A J colour will make a super pendant, the diamond looks good! YG will indeed look very attractive!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problems with a J. I once had a 0.7ct J RHR (traded up now) and still have my J coloured OEC RHR. People don''t scrutinize pendants as much as rings and all you''ll see are sparkles on the neck.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think J pendants can look fabulous and I personally own a bluenile pendant that I love. However, if you want to get bang for your buck, I might drop down to SI1 since many are eye clean. With BN it''s a little harder to find something eye clean, but if you can find an SI1 with "twinning wisps" or a couple of feathers, it has a good chance of being eye clean if it is an SI1.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.