shape
carat
color
clarity

J color oval too yellow?

dwts

Rough_Rock
Hi!
Can anyone please help me with this J colored oval? The online sales agent advised me through the chat feature to stick with an H or higher for ovals set in white metal, but this J looks not too yellow to me. If anyone has an thoughts or advice about this diamond, I’d love to hear and would greatly appreciate any input.
Thank you in advance! :D
6BDF065F-23ED-4B6B-B666-3A4353A59664.jpeg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would agree that the stone above in the video looks very white for a J - but we must remember that lighting, camera settings and display settings can all conspire to deceive... lol

What is the Returns policy like? If it is the one that appeals most of all, you could order and return if it is not 100% to your taste (or the taste of the intended recipient if it's not you).

Have you looked at the August Vintage Inc. ovals to see if you / the recipient would prefer the cut style over a 'classic' oval such as the one above?

dwts

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, the return policy is 30 day free returns (Brilliant Earth), so I suppose you’re right about seeing it in person and returning if it’s too yellow.
I have not looked into August Vintage. I will do that now, thank you for the tip!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results