shape
carat
color
clarity

Ivy and Rose Vintage

Nsmike

Rough_Rock
I had to make an inquiry to Ivy and Rose Vintage, so I asked about the name change from Diamond Lane. I received a quick answer, they are re-branding, moving away from relying on Ebay and going more mainstream, they have a store front in Chicago, a website http://ivyandrose.com/,, more original vintage pieces and are looking to do more custom work. Diamond Lane, will continue as an Ebay outlet, but the company is no longer just an Ebay vendor.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did you mean my daimond zone? Do you want some help shopping for a mount; we love to bling shop :naughty: ?

Nsmike

Rough_Rock
qubitasaurus|1471574355|4067530 said:
Did you mean my daimond zone? Do you want some help shopping for a mount; we love to bling shop :naughty: ?
Yes it is My Diamond Zone, if you go to the Ebay store, it says an Ivy and Rose Company. I am thinking of having one of their smaller stone settings made into a birthstone ring. The nature of the inquiry was their gold alloy. I am violently allergic to nickel and don't know if my daughter inherited it. Their white gold does have nickel so I would have to choose platinum or special order palladium. I also got the price to set a stone. Mt daughter will be home in just over two weeks, at that time I'll talk to her about her taste, she seems to like art deco. I have my eye on a pretty half carat blue sapphire but if she would prefer other colors there are endless options.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I think she will love putting a ring together with you. Then she will have something to remind her of you.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Success? I think i want to work with her on something.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any updates on this store? I have seen 3 or 4 things I like in their Etsy shop. :Up_to_something:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whitewave|1486237610|4124311 said:
Success? I think i want to work with her on something.

oops I see on another thread that you already sent your stones in to Ivy and Rose Vintage. How did that turn out Whitewave?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its in progress. Ilya has been a joy to work with so far.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond zone. I got my antique pear diamond from Ilya. (The ring on the left.) He was awesome. I highly recommend them!

img_15397.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results