shape
carat
color
clarity

Ivy and Rose has LGD

Lauralei101

Rough_Rock
If you go to Ivy and Rose’s website and go to new arrivals they’ve started carrying lab-grown diamonds both loose and pre mounted- has anyone purchased one by chance? My original engagement ring is from there with a mined oec but in one of their settings. The setting isn’t very sturdy but the price for the stone and setting was extremely reasonable. I’m tempted to jump but literally hate being the first. Let me know if anyone out there has and had feedback! I inquired about a radiant but talked myself off the ledge lol

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I haven’t ordered from there but now I’m off to look haha

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New to me too, found them.

However, I go there to look for earth-mined OECs as that's what I am planning to get, one as close to 1ct that I could afford for a RHR.

DK :))

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Not yet but definitely have favorited their earth growns for sure.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to update, James Allen said their cut grade (at least on the bracelet I asked about) is excellent. So, I went ahead and ordered. https://www.jamesallen.com/bracelet...b-created-diamond-tennis-bracelet-item-135582

Just wanted to update, James Allen said their cut grade (at least on the bracelet I asked about) is excellent. So, I went ahead and ordered. https://www.jamesallen.com/bracelet...b-created-diamond-tennis-bracelet-item-135582

I would agree, mine are both really white and sparkly.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Great quality, just not sure if the style is for me…maybe a plain bezel setting? I was looking for something slightly unique.

Attachments

• 73E3618D-8241-43BE-814E-E46A4689CD96.jpeg
    73E3618D-8241-43BE-814E-E46A4689CD96.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful ! Def unique .. is this from James Allen ?. Wow the necklace looks amazing on website as well !

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Great quality, just not sure if the style is for me…maybe a plain bezel setting? I was looking for something slightly unique.

I kind of love the little quadrifoils. It's not the same old, same old!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful ! Def unique .. is this from James Allen ?. Wow the necklace looks amazing on website as well !

Yes, James Allen!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
quick q - does the design add to the sparke u think or detract from the sparkle as the stones are father apart.? I loved the design on the neck .. just wonderin..

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
quick q - does the design add to the sparke u think or detract from the sparkle as the stones are father apart.? I loved the design on the neck .. just wonderin..
Hmmm, good question. I don’t think the design detracts from the sparkle, because the stones are so close together, but maybe there’s a slight space between each quatrefoil that wouldn’t be there if it was just a line bracelet. So I think it draws your eyes up and out instead of just sliding one single line. So there might be the perception of less continuity. I actually think you’ve hit on my hesitation with the design. I actually like it but it’s so different from the sinuous line of a typical tennis bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results