shape
carat
color
clarity

Ivy and Rose - Custom Earrings 1.40ctw

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I had two 5 stone rings various ctw and two 7 stone rings various ctw. This time with my five stone I decided to do something unque for myself. So I searched for an earring style that suit me. I love studs but my ear lobes don't. The back of the earrings always cause irritation. For some reason my earlobes dont react to hoop styles the same way. So I found an antique style earring with lever back that would be perfect.
Here is the style I chose... earring 1.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Sara at Ivy and Rose a.k.a Mydiamondzone to my surprise emails me the CADs.
We are using four of the five stones...two .35pointers in each earring. 18k white gold.

unnamed.png unnamed.jpg 1532463101388_unnamed.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will save the one .35pointer I have left for a bracelet project in the future.:sun:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait to see the ear lobe shots when you get them!!! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! Can't wait to see these on you!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How exciting! Can't wait to see the finished product. When do you think they will be finished?:mrgreen:

Q

Queenie60

Great style of earring. Can't wait to see the finished product

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So I had two 5 stone rings various ctw and two 7 stone rings various ctw. This time with my five stone I decided to do something unque for myself. So I searched for an earring style that suit me. I love studs but my ear lobes don't. The back of the earrings always cause irritation. For some reason my earlobes dont react to hoop styles the same way. So I found an antique style earring with lever back that would be perfect.

beautiful! I love the color of the metal on these. Where is your inspiration image from?

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful I love them :love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choices, I love nothing more than re-purposing diamonds you already own!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Love them, they are so pretty:wavey:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! Can't wait to see the finished product. When do you think they will be finished?:mrgreen:

Thank you @Luce !!! Sara just told me 3 weeks!!!! These will be the longest 3 weeks of my life!!!! LOL

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! I love the color of the metal on these. Where is your inspiration image from?
@acv123 Thank you so much!!! I just did a web search and found these by chance. Mine will be 18k white gold, but i love the lever back!!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a great project! I will look forward to seeing the final results. My avatar ring is from mydiamondzone(Ivy and Rose) too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is pure deliciousness and right up my bling alley. Romantic old world charm. Cannot wait to see these earrings on you @ZestfullyBling...they're gonna be amazbling for sure.:kiss2: Please please please post a billion pics or so when they arrive. Really LOVE everything about these.:appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see these!! :appl:love the inspiration!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great project! I will look forward to seeing the final results. My avatar ring is from mydiamondzone(Ivy and Rose) too.

Thank you!!
Your ring is lovely!!! I was looking for the thread and couldnt locate it. I'd love to see more!!
I believe this is my 2nd or 3rd project with Ivy and Rose. IIya and Sara are always so attentive and they have exquisite workmanship IMO. I'm so excited to work with them again!:))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is pure deliciousness and right up my bling alley. Romantic old world charm. Cannot wait to see these earrings on you @ZestfullyBling...they're gonna be amazbling for sure.:kiss2: Please please please post a billion pics or so when they arrive. Really LOVE everything about these.:appl:

@missy you are the sweetest!!
I admit, When I first received the cads I questioned the 8 prongs and asked about four instead. I stayed with the eight because I agree, they give the errings an "antique, old world charm" look. They will be a 'one of a kind' piece. I'm looking for to seeing them in hand!!! :)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see these!! :appl:love the inspiration!

Thank you so much @ac117 !!! I was looking for something that was slightly different. I believe I hit the jackpot. I'm elated:)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh MY, these are gorgeous! I've been trying to sell a halo pair of coloured stone studs for a while now, and you've just inspired me to keep them and convert them to leverbacks! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did hit the jackpot - they look fabulous on you!! Great job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results