shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve put this diamond on hold..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tarator

Rough_Rock
I get the ideal scope on Monday from Union:
On Hold

My only concern is that I'm spending too much, for an ideal signature AGS cut, here is one for 1000 cheaper that is premium cut. Granted it's smaller, but if it were as well cut I wouldn't mind going smaller for 1000 less. But I have no idea whether I will be able to see the difference from an AGSO to a very good GIA.

Premium

Unfortunately Union will only do an ideal scope on the ring you intend on buying. What do you think of the ring I've put on hold? Any other Ls, SI1s or preferably SI2s that I should be looking at under 3.600 that are beautifully cut?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Much too shallow for the premium, definitely need an IS if you are considering it.

Can you get the report number for the stone you put on hold and post it here along with the exact weight of the stone as stated on the report?

tarator

Rough_Rock
This is the stone I have requested the ideal scope for 3899- (3660PS Wire) price seem right? I actually wanted an SI2, but the jeweler could not find anything as well cut as this diamond.

HCA 1.1
AGS0008812507
1.198 cts
L, SI1

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2009 8:31:45 AM
Author:tarator
I get the ideal scope on Monday from Union:
On Hold

My only concern is that I''m spending too much, for an ideal signature AGS cut, here is one for 1000 cheaper that is premium cut. Granted it''s smaller, but if it were as well cut I wouldn''t mind going smaller for 1000 less. But I have no idea whether I will be able to see the difference from an AGSO to a very good GIA.

Premium

Unfortunately Union will only do an ideal scope on the ring you intend on buying. What do you think of the ring I''ve put on hold? Any other Ls, SI1s or preferably SI2s that I should be looking at under 3.600 that are beautifully cut?
This diamond falls within fiery ideal cut range Tara ( FIC) and it could be a good looking diamond, however with a pavilion angle that shallow I would really want to see an Idealscope image before purchase. Maybe if you explain this to UD they might do an IS image on this one too?

tallchickbarbara

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/9/2009 8:31:45 AM
Author:tarator

Unfortunately Union will only do an ideal scope on the ring you intend on buying. What do you think of the ring I''ve put on hold? Any other Ls, SI1s or preferably SI2s that I should be looking at under 3.600 that are beautifully cut?
Hi Tara...

I just wanted to clarify that we will do up to two IS images for you at no cost since each diamond that we do an IS for is sent to us to be inspected by a GIA Gemologist on staff and the IS is done in-house here in Atlanta so that you receive a first hand evaluation. What we try to do is at least narrow the search as much as possible using the grading reports, feedback on the inclusions and overall numbers prior to deciding which you''d like to have sent in for further evaluation. I do apologize if you''ve been told otherwise or if there was a misunderstanding on how the IS was done.

Thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results