shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve Joined the Flower Group

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve seen so many incredibly beautiful diamond flower rings and earrings, etc. on PS that I''ve finally succumbed and joined the group. I traded in an old diamond tennis bracelet for this! It''s an 18 kt wg, 2 ctw diamond flower necklace. Now I''m going to have to raid the jewelry box again to see if I have anything to trade in for some matching earrings!

cmsdianeck.JPG

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that''s beautiful!!
36.gif
I bet that style in a delicate ring would be a great piece too!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow....that''s just beautiful!!!!
30.gif
3.gif
I LOVE it!!

Now, let''s see...I agree a delicate flower ring and earrings...and of course a sweet matching bracelet would be reallly nice too....hmmm...
11.gif

9.gif
widget

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Your necklace looks great on you. Something like this would be amazing!

p.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love it! It looks more classic & simple than I would have imagined something like that looking on - yet elegant & stunning.

Does it move with you? Comfortable?

Oh man, this forum is bad for me!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That is SO beautiful and delicate! I love it!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOH, you guys are just so bad!
11.gif
Now I simply must have a matching ring and earrings and Logan, that bracelet is simply perfect! I fell in love with this necklace when I initially saw it but dismissed it because I thought it was just too much. I am basically now a jeans type of gal, so when and where would I wear it? I had on my typical jeans and T shirt when shopping. Luckily, my jeweler made me try it on and I have to tell you, it looks perfect with jeans and a T shirt and I bet it will look perfect if I was in a little black dress!

Decodelighted, it''s very light and comfortable and moves easily with me. I have a marcasite necklace that''s in a very similar style to this. While I love it, it does not move with me at all and turns upside down all the time. This necklace never does that so I am very happy.

Thanks again, everyone!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful!! I''d say thats a great trade in. I can see that being very versatile! And I love the ring that Logan Sapphire posted too!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That necklace is just exquisite! Nice trade.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and girly! Wonderful!

louisesam

Rough_Rock
extremely jealous here. :) love, love your necklace.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is gorgeous! So feminine..I love it! I''ll be waiting for pics of the matching bracelet and earrings
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!! So delicate and looks great on you!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s just beautiful.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OOOh, love that. What a great idea for the jewelry just lying around out of sight and unworn in a jewelry box. Congrats, it''s a great find.

Shay

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i *love* it catmom! jeans and a t-shirt...little black dress...it''s all good!
36.gif
wear it in good health.

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful necklace and it looks lovely on you.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks perfect with jeans and a T shirt and I bet it will look perfect if I was in a little black dress! ..... it''s very light and comfortable and moves easily with me.

Oooooohhhh... I suspected as much! Must be why it it appeals to me in such a primal way. I want it, I want it!

Enjoy it enough for all us jealous t-shirt/jeans gals! --- p.s.: it''ll really make me think more about "trying things on"! I''m an equal opportunity blinger.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Your neclace is beautiful! I love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again, everyone!! I did let my husband know that the matching earrings are available right now at the jewelry store.............he just shook his head. He really can't complain, though. He's an electronics buff and I just let him get a new Sharp Aquos 37" TV for his den. I think he owes me!
27.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom,

I''ve been drooling over that type of necklace for awhile and yours is one of the nicest I''ve seen! and that ct weight is nothing to sneeze at- way to go. It really does look like it goes with everything and anything and now you have an excuse to get dressed up for a night on the town!

and I agree that you need the ring, bracelet & earrings
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!
Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results