shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve decided on a diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaosinla

Rough_Rock
I wanted to thank everyone on this board for providing me with the most useful information for purchasing a diamond. Before this quest, I had no idea of the intricate details of a diamond and steps of purchasing. (what to ask, what to see, etc..) After a 1 1/2 years, I''ve seen multitudes of diamonds, but one rose above the rest. Some may say it''s hype, marketing, or a rip-off, but I trusted my knowledge and especially trusted my eyes. I saw perfection, not only under different scopes, but in everyday light and life. I''m purchasing an Eightstar.

Once again, thanks to all of you....
twirl.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 3/1/2003 11:13:43 PM kaosinla wrote:

I wanted to thank everyone on this board for providing me with the most useful information for purchasing a diamond. Before this quest, I had no idea of the intricate details of a diamond and steps of purchasing. (what to ask, what to see, etc..) After a 1 1/2 years, I've seen multitudes of diamonds, but one rose above the rest. Some may say it's hype, marketing, or a rip-off, but I trusted my knowledge and especially trusted my eyes. I saw perfection, not only under different scopes, but in everyday light and life. I'm purchasing an Eightstar.

Once again, thanks to all of you....
twirl.gif
----------------

Kaosinla-I have outlined in bold what is the most critical decision in making a diamond purchase. Putting all the numbers and tools aside that is the single most factor which counts the most. Nice to hear about your experience on the forum. Post specs later on the stone if you can and post pics too! Its nice to see photos of the finished product..Have you considered a setting?

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska

9.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Nice choice! Please post pictures once you get it!
1.gif
2.gif

kaosinla

Rough_Rock
I will most certainly post pictures and specs. I've chosen the Steven Kretchmer Omega setting. It's a setting that can show the full magnificence of a diamond. I'll post loose and set.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I luuuuuuuuuv SK settings! Omega is one of my favorites!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Are you getting it in platinum??

kaosinla

Rough_Rock
It is Platinum and beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results