shape
carat
color
clarity

I've been holding out--Asscher eternity and earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doobao

Shiny_Rock
OMG! Look at that gorgeous band & its lovely heart prongs! O~ I''m fainting...it''s too much to take in the morning....
26.gif

Btw....I love the "foot shot"! LOL

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love this band!!! Came back for a third look and saw some new pics, yay!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
WOW, your asscher eternity ring is to die for!!! I love it. Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/17/2007 12:23:02 PM
Author: doobao
OMG! Look at that gorgeous band & its lovely heart prongs! O~ I''m fainting...it''s too much to take in the morning....
26.gif

Btw....I love the ''foot shot''! LOL
HI:

Oh thanks!!! BTW, I just finally got it with the heart prongs (doh)--it is neat the way the scallops come together and were shaped for prongs that way.......hey I love it even more now.....LOL
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/20/2007 2:35:45 AM
Author: snlee
WOW, your asscher eternity ring is to die for!!! I love it. Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
HI:

I appreciate your compliments--thanks for stopping by! I am enjoying it.....

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/17/2007 2:22:02 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I just love this band!!! Came back for a third look and saw some new pics, yay!!!!
HI:

Thanks girlfriend!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 11:01:25 AM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 5/11/2007 3:34:23 PM
Author: togal
WOW!!!....that''s all I can say! It''s left me speechless! That is one hunk of bling!
10.gif
41.gif
I don''t know how you managed to hold out.....
6.gif
HI:

Togal--thanks for the compliments! How''s the weather in the east????? We are happily quite warm and dry here.....

cheers--Sharon
I am so sorry getting back to you this late but I just noticed the comeback when looking at your rings again. I am a Albertain, I was born and raised in Calgary!! Right now though I am living in Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America. It is pretty cool here, lots of heritage and culture here. I have noticed the rings are very different here, the majoirty wear only gold bands. It is rare that you see any diamonds on there hands and if you do it is very little. You will come across some of the old gals here and they will have some rings on there fingers with diamonds but not to what we are used to. I notice alot of the girls and ladies look down at my hand when shopping and the odd ones will comment but most just stare. LOL , one lady, her mouth was wide open when looking at my set and my set isn''t real big, not like the ones on here. Well, just wanted to tell you that I think your rings are beautiful. I love asscher''s. Can I ask where you got it from, as I noticed alot of Jewelery Stores do not carry asschers? Keep in touch, Canuckgirl.
35.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 10:59:41 AM

Date: 5/11/2007 2:25:35 PM
Author: mara54
Wow, your ring is beautiful!!!! I cannot stop looking at the pics, would love to see more, like they say here you can never post enough pics...lol
35.gif
Canuk girl how is the weather up there? Do you remember me?
HI:

Mara54--I am scanning my gnat brain--you are a fellow Albertan, no???? Forgive me if I am wrong... The weather yesterday was ah fab! And today looks to be more of the same...I can handle 23 (C) degrees this time of year...and my Schubert Chokecherry looks about to pop....... Thanks for stopping by!

cheers--Sharon
Hello Canuk-gal, I made a mistake and stuck the wrong quote in...lol but I mean well. I am the Calgary girl who loves your rings.. now living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Hopefully, that will help with the mistake I made putting someone elses quote..again where did you get your asschers?? Thanks, Mara54

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2007 11:57:06 AM
Author: mara54

Date: 5/12/2007 11:01:25 AM

Date: 5/11/2007 3:34:23 PM
Author: togal
WOW!!!....that's all I can say! It's left me speechless! That is one hunk of bling!
10.gif
41.gif
I don't know how you managed to hold out.....
6.gif
HI:

Togal--thanks for the compliments! How's the weather in the east????? We are happily quite warm and dry here.....

cheers--Sharon
I am so sorry getting back to you this late but I just noticed the comeback when looking at your rings again. I am a Albertain, I was born and raised in Calgary!! Right now though I am living in Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America. It is pretty cool here, lots of heritage and culture here. I have noticed the rings are very different here, the majoirty wear only gold bands. It is rare that you see any diamonds on there hands and if you do it is very little. You will come across some of the old gals here and they will have some rings on there fingers with diamonds but not to what we are used to. I notice alot of the girls and ladies look down at my hand when shopping and the odd ones will comment but most just stare. LOL , one lady, her mouth was wide open when looking at my set and my set isn't real big, not like the ones on here. Well, just wanted to tell you that I think your rings are beautiful. I love asscher's. Can I ask where you got it from, as I noticed alot of Jewelery Stores do not carry asschers? Keep in touch, Canuckgirl.
35.gif
HI Mara54:

Sorry for answering sooooo late, I haven't been checking all the forums lately! My goodness, what are you doing in SA??? Are you there long-term? Sounds cool. My DH had a job offer in Venuzuela two years ago, but declined. Are you coming home for a visit this summer? Maybe we could meet?

Anyway, I bet you see women with hand made colorful jewellery and silver, no?

I have been buying most of my local pieces from Fleetwood Jewellery in the SW. The vendor has been in business for over 25 years (also a gemologist), and I am pleased with his selection and service. In fact, I may go there next week--some diamond hoops have been burning a hole in my brain...I hear he has his "summer clearance" on......
3.gif

Keep well and in touch--Sharon

P.S. We are exeriencing a heat wave--supposed to be 33 (C) degrees today!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that band is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! I LOVE it!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/6/2007 11:05:02 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Wow, that band is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! I LOVE it!
30.gif
HI:

Thanks Lauren! I''m still luvin'' it!!!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results