shape
carat
color
clarity

It's the Truth...I love my new studs!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I've mentioned a few times in the past that I was craving a nice set of everyday diamond studs. I could never justify the cost, though. Then we moved across the country for my husband's job and I had to give up my job with no great prospects of getting another. Through a stroke of luck I still can't believe myself, I scored an interview two weeks after we got here and got the job! It's completely awesome, more interesting work and even better pay than what I had before. That, combined with the fact I have a significant birthday coming up (crossing one more decade line, yikes!) convinced me that I should just FINALLY go for it. So, these little beauties arrived on Friday from the always-wonderful folks at BGD!

Truth settings in platinum
.315 H SI1
.317 H SI1

6485_BrianGavin_Truth3B_0112120846.jpg

6485_BrianGavin_Truth3B_0112120846_0.jpg

7206_BrianGavin_Truth2B_0112120846.jpg

The face-on photo looks a little dark here, but I think it's a reflection of the camera because in real life they're the sparkliest things I've ever seen! They put my poor e-ring to shame, and to my eye they face up just as white as my E does under normal lighting. I went with upgradeable diamonds just in case I wanted to change them some day, but I think the size is just perfect...I won't say never, but I honestly don't see myself wanting to trade them up because they're subtle enough for everyday but still blingy enough to catch the eye!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Now for my not-so-great photos (there's no natural light here, at least not while I'm home. Can't wait for summer!):

P1030498.JPG

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Family photo with my e-ring and w-band:

P1030510.JPG

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Earshot:

P1030496.JPG

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your new job and your new earrings! I love the settings - BEAUTIFUL :appl: :appl: :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh love these studs!!! they look great on your ears and I agree-a great size for every day. enjoy them!

shanhoops

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! They look great on you.

Congratulations on your fantastic new job :appl: :appl: :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Great size for everyday and I love the settings! Really very pretty and classic studs :appl:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Beautiful studs!!! :appl:
I'm in love with your jewels: classic and tasteful! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, love the truth head setting.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your new job, upcoming birthday and gorgeous new earrings! Enjoy them!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations on your new job!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful and I love the settings!!! :love: You have some beautiful, classic pieces!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new job! How great does that feel!!!! That seems like a wonderful gift! The new studs are fab! I LOVE that setting! I so wish I had seen that setting when I got my studs last year! I don't think Brian was doing it yet, but if I ever get another pair, I will be getting that setting! Gorgeous! Congrats again all around!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on all fronts!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
They look great on you! Congrats on the new job and Happy Birthday.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful and they look perfect on your ears!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, everyone! It has been a busy few months, for sure. It's also fun to have something to share with you all, and I know there aren't too many examples of the Truth setting for studs here yet. Luv2sparkle, I think this has been a stock setting for maybe 6 months now. It's actually one of the reasons I'm glad I waited until now to get my studs, as I don't care for basket settings and I know the asymmetry of martinis would get to me (I know, I'm weird). I remember writing in a thread probably a year ago that if BGD decided to start doing Truth studs, I would definitely get them...and now here we are!

I'm also really glad I went with platinum, as my mom has a really severe nickel allergy and I think I inherited a bit of sensitivity from her. Usually, after wearing earrings for a few hours, my ears start to get inflamed, but I've been wearing these pretty much all the time since I picked them up Friday with no problems at all. Pricey, but definitely worth it for me!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these!!!!!!!!! :love: :lickout: :love: :lickout:

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
it seems we got our truth studs almost the same time:)

Congratulations! And enjoy them! They are trully beautiful :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results