shape
carat
color
clarity

It's summer. What's your favorite brand of sunglasses, and why?

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My prescription Zennis because they were cheap and they allow me to see! I squinted for so long (glasses wearer who hates contacts) and getting prescription sunglasses was a huge quality of life improvement!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My prescription Zennis because they were cheap and they allow me to see! I squinted for so long (glasses wearer who hates contacts) and getting prescription sunglasses was a huge quality of life improvement!

I love my RX sunglasses too. And they are incredibly affordable. Warby Parker makes a very reasonably priced and good quality sunglasses and regular RX glasses IMO.

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 5.14.56 AM.png

For anyone who needs an RX sunglass you should check Warby Parker out. I have never found such affordable RX glasses anywhere else. I have a number of pairs to match what I am wearing and with WP it is so affordable.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear clip on's that match my glasses..however my son love's Ray Ban's he always buys the polarized lens I think he now has 4 pairs he just got a pair he ordered with his name etched on the arm...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On a recommendation from @missy I got some Maui Jims and I do think the lenses are really good. However, I have several pairs, including a brand new, as yet unworn pair of Guccis, some Michael Kors and various other brands as I like to chop and change.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maui Jim. Before my cataract surgery, I did extensive research for the best sunglasses becuase I really wanted to be sure my “new eyes” were well-protected. Maui Jim was the top choice, and even recommended on surgery websites.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly think sunglasses are such a massive rip off...like $300+ for essentially coated plastic :angryfire:

Only fancy sunglasses I've ever had were gifted to me - Oroton (stolen!) and Oakley's which I use for golf & exercise. Otherwise I wear these cheapies from Oz Cancer Council.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results