shape
carat
color
clarity

ITS ON MY FINGER....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous!
Is it completely custom or did he use and/or modify a stock setting?
I''m working with Michael E. right now. He''s so courteous (a trait not as common as you''d hope...), and from everything I''ve seen online and in person, makes beautiful things!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I love Michael B, too!

Only kidding, I read the whole thread. (Haha, mrssalvo.
2.gif
)

What a beautiful, beautiful e-ring! I am very impressed by the whole thing!
I like the thin band best. But try on all of ''em to see what looks the best on your hand!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, congratulations!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Im my defense I SWEAR I saw Michael B!!!! Unless I''m just dreaming of Michael B??? Either way, it''s beautiful!!
(Now that I go back I see Michael E on the first post but I SWEAR it was Michael B!)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Many congrats!!! You have to post it on the "show me your halo rings" thread! What a wonderful e-ring!!!!! (Oh, and I like option #1 of the w-bands!)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!
30.gif

DiamondLil

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Ashya:
Your ring is very beautiful - congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

Heather

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
Beautiful and looks awesome on you rand! Great size!
30.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
It''s lovely...and the puppy is too! Enjoy looking at it in the car...diamonds make traffic so much more bearable!!! Best wishes!!!

klr
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
OH MY!!!!!! It''s freaking GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,super,super nice ring !!!
36.gif
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I didn''t log on all day and just now got a look at your ring. Seriously beautiful...sparkles everywhere!!
30.gif
30.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
it looks beautiful! congrats!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 1:59:06 PM
Author: Ashya
I love this one
I love that one too.. Your ring is wonderful. Michael E is does amazing work.. Beautiful
36.gif

Congratulations!!!
I love the halo!!!!!!
30.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
That is GorGeous!
30.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
fabulous- REALLY! it looks beautiful... congrats!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Simply amazing!!!!! Enjoy that beauty & thanks for sharing!

Ashya

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much!! I love the ring too. I took it to see some 'friends' yesturday to show off. It was priceless moment after another!!! The best was when my sister inlaw saw it. She isnt the nicest person lets put it that way.... and her reaction made my year! HAHA! God I love this ring. I saw it in a fancy jewerly store one day. When i had put on the ring I knew right away that was the one i wanted, but it was way out of our price range. SO i set out to find the setting. I found it on ebay, but I knew that the quality would not be there. Thats when I had talked to Michael E about casting companies. The setting is from Adwar CAstings. I had is shipped to Michael and he began his magic. AND NOW ITS ON MY FINGER!!!!

I absolutly love the ring because it does look nice and big. The halo adds so much to the size of course.
JUST love it so much.

Ill have more pics when the sun shines here again, and when i get me wedding band. THat will be after the wedding in September. We are getting married in the Mayan Rivera... and i hear the place we are staying at is spectacular.. just like me ring!

30.gif

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
That''s just delicious!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Asyha - LOVE the ring! Like others have said it looks HUGE on your finger! And I have to ask...is that a pomeranian in the picture?? I have two myself
emteeth.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ignore my question, I should''ve read all the post more closely...it is a pom
25.gif

SparkleNshine

Rough_Rock
Ashya - Is your ring squared off on the band? Similar to the three sided thin pave band you posted as a wedding band idea? I am thinking about having my center stone reset in a halo setting and I want it to be similar to my pave wedding band that is squared off.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Ashya,

If you don''t mind me asking. What is the product number of your setting in adwar''s online catalogue. Its such a beautiful setting.

Thanks
sparkles

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. Your ring is beautiful and looks great on your hand. Love the pup too. What a cutie.
35.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
needless to say, i LOVE it!
36.gif
congratulations!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
bump.

Had a look through Adwar casting''s catalogue...couldn''t find the setting.....am I blind????

Such a beautiful ring.....!!!!

Sparkles

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Looks HUGE on your hand--you got some great pictures. Congratulations!!!

Ashya

Rough_Rock
The ring is on page 1050, and the item # is 19298L. This should make it easier http://www.adwar.com/products/catalog17/page1050/index.html And yes it is squared off.
2.gif

Thanks for all the posts guys, im having alot of fun showing off my ring. No one here in BC has anything like my ring (at least no one Ive seen, or the jewelers ive talked to)... What fun!

Ive attached a pic of a similar ring. In fact its almost the exact ring.

ENR540-2.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
emlove.gif
wow it so------- Gorgeous
emlove.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!
36.gif
3.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results