shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Official! Christmas Eve Proposal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Ira, yes, the subject of marriage came up the end of August. My fiance is a soldier and does not make a lot of $, so I convinced him to let me trade one of my rings and a pair of earrings in at the local jewelers to the tune of $6k. That made a nice dent in the price of the diamond and ring we selected. Anyway, once the ring was picked out, it was just a matter of a formal proposal. While I was waiting, we had to come to a decision about a timeshare I own in Hawaii. I own a week in March. I told my bf that I needed to make a decision to either rent it out or plan to go for that week. Since the week is already paid for, we agreed that's where we would go for the honeymoon. Later we decided we would get married there as well.

So yeah, we kinda did things backwards - the wedding and honeymoon locale were selected before the "official" proposal was made. I knew it was coming, but the "where, when and how" were all a pleasant surprise!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry this is so late, but congratulations!!!! Beautiful ring!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
YAY!! It is just gorgeous and you certainly deserve this wonderful romance! Don''t worry, we are totally backward too.... wedding is almost all planned and now my ring is ordered finally this week!

Hopes

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Even though you can iron out lots of details, and know it''s coming... It''s always just amazing to have the ring on your finger, and it is so very beautiful!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/3/2007 10:47:32 AM
Author: caligal
YAY!! It is just gorgeous and you certainly deserve this wonderful romance! Don't worry, we are totally backward too.... wedding is almost all planned and now my ring is ordered finally this week!
Glad to know I'm not the only "backwards" one out here!!! Can't wait to see your hand shots when you get your ring :)

Couldn't help but post another pic of mine ;-)

1Ring2%20003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results