shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here! (Ring from starsgem)

mrsjlee

Rough_Rock
So I received my 3 stone Brian Gavin inspired ring from demi today and I can't be happier! If I had changed the setting just a slight tad as advised by @swaye2010 it would definitely make a huge difference but for the CAD that I had agreed to, demi did a really good job!

IMG_20200311_173857.jpg IMG_20200311_173840.jpg

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
So I received my 3 stone Brian Gavin inspired ring from demi today and I can't be happier! If I had changed the setting just a slight tad as advised by @swaye2010 it would definitely make a huge difference but for the CAD that I had agreed to, demi did a really good job!

IMG_20200311_173857.jpg IMG_20200311_173840.jpg

It turned out beautiful. It is very well proportioned to your fingers too and looks like you can wear any sort of band with it. What do you think of the Princesss cuts themselves? I have seen a few from Tianyu that looked pretty good. They are difficult ones to photograph though.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Looks perfect on you!

mrsjlee

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies!!

It turned out beautiful. It is very well proportioned to your fingers too and looks like you can wear any sort of band with it. What do you think of the Princesss cuts themselves? I have seen a few from Tianyu that looked pretty good. They are difficult ones to photograph though.

I love the princesses! But to be honest though I'm not proficient at all at telling what's a well cut stone or not. When I was choosing the stones, I just told demi the dimensions of the stones I wanted and requested for her to pick the sparkliest she could find. She showed me a video of the stones which concerned me because they looked pretty cloudy and plasticky but she changed them with a different set and they looked the same so I just went with the original ones she picked out. The completed ring video she sent me was bad too as they wasn't any fire at all but she assured me that on her end, the ring looked great so I asked her to sent it over!

The setting admittedly could be maybe 1mm.higher? It does sit ok with a thin plain band i have but not with my eternity band..

I'm trying to upload a video of the ring so you can see the moissys but just can't seem to get it right!! I'll try and upload it whenever I can! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results