shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s HERE!!! Check It Out!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
Finally, the waiting is over! My ER arrived today from JA and I''m going to TRY to attach some photos. It took me quite a while to figure out how to get a decent picture, but hopefully these do it justice!

Number #1

ResizeRing1.jpg

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
Number #3 (Note: This is my ugly finger! LOL)

ResizeRing3.jpg

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
That''s gorgeous!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOOOOORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I would be over the moon
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its very pretty!
36.gif

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
Number #6 (Notice I somehow managed to get some kinda hair on it!! Grrrrrr...
40.gif
So, what do I use to clean it off??)

ResizeRing7.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh * swooooon*
love1.gif

GORGEOUS Trig, many congrats to you!!!!

With the hair just pick it off!

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I really hope she like it! It''s a bit smaller than I expected in person, so I''m regretting going under 1.0ct a litte, but I think it will look nice on her finger since she''s so petite. Now.....I just gotta figure out how I''m going to pop the question! I''d been putting so much thought into the actual purchase, I hadn''t thought much about the proposal! I''ll figure something out! LOL

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 11:47:50 AM
Author: Triggerfish
Thanks! I really hope she like it! It''s a bit smaller than I expected in person, so I''m regretting going under 1.0ct a litte, but I think it will look nice on her finger since she''s so petite. Now.....I just gotta figure out how I''m going to pop the question! I''d been putting so much thought into the actual purchase, I hadn''t thought much about the proposal! I''ll figure something out! LOL
How could she NOT like it????? No fear of that!!!

And I know the proposal will go well!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, she is going to love it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure she is going to love it, so do not worry about that at all!
Good luck with your proposal!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
She is going to LOVE it. Congratulations. It''s beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, love it, love it! I was considering a band like that for a remount. Are you going to get the matching
wedding band? Should be lovely...finger pics when you get them...you did a great job!

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m giddy as a school girl! I can''t stop pulling it out and looking at it. It''s weird! LOL. I had to go to Home Depot and buy some lumber, just so I could feel a little more "manly".
9.gif
Seriously....I did.

Not sure about the band yet. I''d like her to be a part of that process obviously, but I kinda hope she likes the matching band. I think she will, and I think they''ll look nice together. I think I''m gonna have it appraised soon, just for peace of mind and insurance purposes. But so far, I guess it''s "mind-clean" to me. Not that I''m an expert (maybe a little moreso thanks to this site!), but it IS really pretty!

Now, for the hard part.....deciding when/where to make it "official"!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring. Please come back with hand pics after you propose!

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:21:33 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm giddy as a school girl! I can't stop pulling it out and looking at it. It's weird! LOL. I had to go to Home Depot and buy some lumber, just so I could feel a little more 'manly'.
9.gif
Seriously....I did.

i understand this totally... went through the entire process and excitement myself not 2 months ago... my proposal was a complete success and yours will be too...
21.gif

and if you're looking for ideas you might also wanna pop over to the "Proposal Ideas" page and take a look at what others have done or are thinking to do... you might find some inspirations on what to do or what NOT to do..
9.gif

oh, and did i mention? what a GREAT LOOKING ring!! CONGRATS!!!
21.gif
21.gif

p.s. nice camera too... (guy talk)..
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I''m giddy as a school girl! I can''t stop pulling it out and looking at it. It''s weird! LOL. I had to go to Home Depot and buy some lumber, just so I could feel a little more ''manly''.
9.gif
Seriously....I did.

Not sure about the band yet. I''d like her to be a part of that process obviously, but I kinda hope she likes the matching band. I think she will, and I think they''ll look nice together. I think I''m gonna have it appraised soon, just for peace of mind and insurance purposes. But so far, I guess it''s ''mind-clean'' to me. Not that I''m an expert (maybe a little moreso thanks to this site!), but it IS really pretty!

Now, for the hard part.....deciding when/where to make it ''official''!
I am so glad you are pleased with it, beautiful ring!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous and good luck with the proposal!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
So.....do you all think it would be a good idea to have it appraised? It came with some sort of "appraisal" from JA, but it wasn''t descript at all. Basically it just had the estimated value of the piece as a whole. Any idea how much an appraiser usually charges roughly? I suppose I could call around, but I''m at work at the moment. LOL.
2.gif
Thanks!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m giddy as a school girl! I can''t stop pulling it out and looking at it. It''s weird! LOL. I had to go to Home Depot and buy some lumber, just so I could feel a little more ''manly''.
9.gif
Seriously....I did.

Not sure about the band yet. I''d like her to be a part of that process obviously, but I kinda hope she likes the matching band. I think she will, and I think they''ll look nice together. I think I''m gonna have it appraised soon, just for peace of mind and insurance purposes. But so far, I guess it''s ''mind-clean'' to me. Not that I''m an expert (maybe a little moreso thanks to this site!), but it IS really pretty!

You just made me laugh out loud. That''s SO something my BF would do!LOL

You did a fantastic job. She''s going to love it! But please don''t make her wait too long before you propose! Why hide that gorgeous thing in a dark box when it could be shining in the daylight throwing rainbows from her finger?!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
ooooooooo!! how beautiful!!!
i was always wondering what this setting would like like IRL...it''s beautiful!!!

good luck with the proposal!! please make sure to come back with handshots!!!!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 7:48:51 AM
So.....do you all think it would be a good idea to have it appraised? It came with some sort of ''appraisal'' from JA, but it wasn''t descript at all. Basically it just had the estimated value of the piece as a whole. Any idea how much an appraiser usually charges roughly? I suppose I could call around, but I''m at work at the moment. LOL.
2.gif
Thanks!
You could certainly get an appraisal if you wished as mounting permits on your lovely ring, here is a tool you can use to find an appraiser in your area

http://www.pricescope.com/appr_list.aspx

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! I''m sure she''ll LOVE it!

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 11:27:00 AM
Author: Still_Waiting

9.gif
Seriously....I did.

You just made me laugh out loud. That''s SO something my BF would do!LOL

You did a fantastic job. She''s going to love it! But please don''t make her wait too long before you propose! Why hide that gorgeous thing in a dark box when it could be shining in the daylight throwing rainbows from her finger?!
Yea, now that I have the ring in my possession, it''s gonna be awfully hard to wait very long to pop the question! LOL. Unfortunately, I have to go out of town next week for business, and I''d hate to propose and then leave! So, I guess it will have to wait, at least a little longer. Besides, I have a LOT going on right now, and really haven''t had a moment to breathe, let alone figure out how I''m going to go about the big question!

I started a "manly" project with the guys last night with my new lumber from Home Depot! LOL. Definitely helped take some of that girly feeling away, but I STILL ended up pulling out the ring to show the boys! I''m kinda pathetic right now. LOL.
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and fantastic pictures!! They''re more than decent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results