carat
color
clarity

It's complete!! But not here yet....

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Victor Canera Emilya halo is done!

But...I had it sent straight after completion to Neil (Denverappraiser) for appraisal. My 40th birthday isn't until September 18th, so I figured I'd just get everything done with..

I want to thank EVERYONE who talked me into going with Victor. I had a situation where I felt a loyalty to my jeweler. And since being here, I have discovered I am not alone in that awkward and heart-wrenching situation :confused: ....

I had a sapphire and topaz surprise stone added inside the shank for DH's birthday and mine. This is my 10 year anniversary upgrade from a .87 marquis solitaire with channel set band.

Anyway... here is the pic from Victor. I will HAVE the ring in a few days, but REALLY want to wait to open in until my 40th on the 18th. :saint:

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions and help! I would NEVER have stumbled upon VC if I hadn't have snooped on here for so long! :lol:

OH! Stats! I know how you all love stats :lol:

2.04 carat
K color
S12
8.23-8.36

_9387.jpg

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
So yummy! I love the surprise stones. You will have a very happy 40th! I am digging all these gorgeous K stones. :appl: I think I'm headed in that direction!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how amazing! You're going to love it! :appl: Congrats again!

rileyl

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Happy birthday!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I'm sure you're very happy you went with Victor!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! :love: You must be so excited! How wonderful to be getting such an exceptional ring - and I'll forgive you if you decide not to wait until your actual birthday! :devil:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1377653515|3511077 said:
It's gorgeous!! :love: You must be so excited! How wonderful to be getting such an exceptional ring - and I'll forgive you if you decide not to wait until your actual birthday! :devil:

Yeah. My husband has money on me not waiting.... :lol: I sent him the pic of the ring. He is amazed. And agrees it's spectacular.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, this is an amazing halo! LOL about the hubby, though, I hope there is some serious "money on you not waiting" so that you WILL wait and then buy yourself some more sparklies, LOL!

Warm regards, and the best Birthday ever!
Patty

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning :love: :love:
You'll need some serious willpower to wait for that beauty to be on your finger :lol:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Well at least give us some handshots and then have him hide it somewhere, very beautiful, happy 40th what a glorious gift!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor nailed it again! It came out goegeous Soxfan!!! You must be so excited.
I admire your patience... if you are indeed able to wait until your birthday :bigsmile:

Every aspect about this stone is just perfect. The surprise stones are lovely as well.

Happy waiting!!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1377689440|3511231 said:
I admire your patience... if you are indeed able to wait until your birthday :bigsmile:

Every aspect about this stone is just perfect. The surprise stones are lovely as well.

Happy waiting!!!

Thanks! DH told me not to wait to wear it. I may listen to him. :lol:

How is yours coming along? I've been gone for a while, kids back to school, sports 5 nights a week... :roll:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's just perfect!!! I can't wait to see your handshots. Congrats!

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :love:

It's perfect. It looks like Victor did a fabulous job and I cannot wait to see the hand shots.

ETA: Rosebloom and I were posting at the same time and are apparently on the same wavelength!

Kandie

Rough_Rock
She is just gorgeous!!! I can't wait for more pics !!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1377695957|3511272 said:

Happy waiting!!!

How is yours coming along? I've been gone for a while, kids back to school, sports 5 nights a week... :roll:

Don't wear it yet Sox!!! Your DH wants you to loose the bet! :bigsmile:
On the bright site: we will see gorgeous handshots!!

Mine is ready too!!! I love it. I am currently trying to decide whether I want some minimal engraving added.
It will still take some time before I can wear mine: Victor had to make the setting without my center stone. It would have costed me a fortune to pay the customs fee. It would have meant paying a customs fee for a diamond that is already mine.
The setting will be sent to my jeweller in Belgium (I live in Holland myself). And when it's set I can finally collect and wear it!
I will share some pics when it's set (though I might already share a photo in the 'waiting' thread.

Victor is great to work with isn't he? Always charming and very responsive.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1377702546|3511307 said:

Happy waiting!!!

Don't wear it yet Sox!!! Your DH wants you to loose the bet! :bigsmile:
On the bright site: we will see gorgeous handshots!!

Mine is ready too!!! I love it. I am currently trying to decide whether I want some minimal engraving added.
It will still take some time before I can wear mine: Victor had to make the setting without my center stone. It would have costed me a fortune to pay the customs fee. It would have meant paying a customs fee for a diamond that is already mine.
The setting will be sent to my jeweller in Belgium (I live in Holland myself). And when it's set I can finally collect and wear it!
I will share some pics when it's set (though I might already share a photo in the 'waiting' thread.

Victor is great to work with isn't he? Always charming and very responsive.

Yes! He's great! post pics!!!!!! :appl:

crackktheskyy

Rough_Rock
That ring is STUNNING! :love: If you are able to hold out on opening it....you have amazing will power!! Gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! DH told me not to wait to wear it. I may listen to him. :lol

Well, I'm in the same camp as your husband! :devil:

Oh, and didn't you hear about the new rule? When you turn 40, you can celebrate your birthday all year long...so it's a birthday year, not just a day! I'm not making this up, it's true! :naughty: :cheeky: :halo: :D

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautifully and it's going to be fabulous on!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1377703636|3511314 said:
Yes! He's great! post pics!!!!!! :appl:

Here you go Sox!!! I've posted a photo of my new VC setting. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/if-you-are-waiting-on-your-custom-design-to-come-in.183821/page-13#post-3511364#p3511364/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/if-you-are-waiting-on-your-custom-design-to-come-in.183821/page-13#post-3511364#p3511364/[/URL]

Back to topic: have I told you already that your ring is gorgeous!!! :bigsmile:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
It is so beautiful. I think you made the right choice.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Happy anniversary! !!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1377704779|3511329 said:
Thanks! DH told me not to wait to wear it. I may listen to him. :lol

Well, I'm in the same camp as your husband! :devil:

Oh, and didn't you hear about the new rule? When you turn 40, you can celebrate your birthday all year long...so it's a birthday year, not just a day! I'm not making this up, it's true! :naughty: :cheeky: :halo: :D

awesome! :appl: :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a wonderful ring, soxfan! An amazing ring. I first saw it in a thread on RockyTalky, but had to come over here to see the thread and learn the stats of the stone. Wear it in good health!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is going to be STUNNING! She deserves a name!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1377793463|3511922 said:

My husband calls it the "****ing boat."

Since we are moving we sold our boat. It's now going to be on my finger. :lol: :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1377812780|3512100 said:

Since we are moving we sold our boat. It's now going to be on my finger. :lol: :lol:

Well...tell your husband this:

- the new boat will be used continuously, which has a great impact on the 'cost per usage' :naughty:
- usage of the new boat does not depend on the wheather :love:
- your new boat will last for ages and ages :bigsmile:
- more people can enjoy the new boat as you can take it with you to barbeques, dinner- & birthday parties as well as after work drinks :lol:
- by using this boat you have less chance of catching a sunburn :oops:
Just simple economics! :read:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1377844881|3512313 said:
soxfan|1377812780|3512100 said:

Well...tell your husband this:

- the new boat will be used continuously, which has a great impact on the 'cost per usage' :naughty:
- usage of the new boat does not depend on the wheather :love:
- your new boat will last for ages and ages :bigsmile:
- more people can enjoy the new boat as you can take it with you to barbeques, dinner- & birthday parties as well as after work drinks :lol:
- by using this boat you have less chance of catching a sunburn :oops:
Just simple economics! :read:

Exactly. Boats are horrible investments. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results