shape
carat
color
clarity

It's been a year and a half ...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a one-month ban for breaking PS rules by posting disrespectful things to our theist members.
I apologize from my heart to those I've hurt and insulted.

In the future I intend to conduct myself with greater respect for our religious members when participating in permitted discussions on this topic.

At the time of my ban I was overwhelmed with grief and anger because my partner was dying.
I fully realize this is absolutely no excuse or defense, I mention it only for context.
What I wrote was wrong, offensive and inexcusable.
I have spent a long time grieving and soul searching.
Another reason I've stayed away so long is embarrassment over what I posted.

I love and miss the community here.
Andre and Ella have graciously permitted me to return.

I want to pick up the pieces, take my lumps, and rejoin PS.

Q

Queenie60

@kenny- I am so overly joyed to hear from you. I can't tell you how much I have though about you over the past 1.5 years. I started a thread "Where is Kenny" with hopes of just knowing that you're ok. I am so very glad that you are back on the PS forum. You were one of the first to welcome me when I arrived on PS and I have a special place for you in my PS heart. Welcome back and I look forward to sharing many posts and conversations with you. I am so glad that you're back my friend. Such a moment to rejoice! You have made my night, my days, and my weeks ahead - just to know that you're ok!!! And by the way, how are you doing? Love you Kenny - Q

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's good to see you back here again mate, it has been a very long time and I was almost missing the banter....almost ;)2

Whether or not you choose to disclose what has happened in your life over the time you were gone is your choice and we all respect that, I know I speak for many others when I say it's good to see you back and I hope you're doing well on your side of the planet.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: and a big hug. Welcome home kid.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
KENNY!!! You're home!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear of your partner's passing. I remember the thread about his illness. I'm so so sorry. How are you coping? How are the pups? And your bird?

Hope you are back for good <3

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh

MAH

GOD.

Finally!!! I’m so happy to see this! I wish I could run outside and do cartwheels around my neighborhood right now! I’ve been so worried about you for so long.
Welcome back, Kenny!

ETA: I just can’t believe it. I thought you might be dead. I knew your man was in bad shape but I always thought you’d stick with your PS fam and tell us what was up. I also always knew I was kind of a dumbass, so. Sigh! I hope you are well, and I have missed you more than I ever thought I would!

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a one-month ban for breaking PS rules by posting disrespectful things to our theist members.
I apologize from my heart to those I've hurt and insulted.
Don't know which thread you are referring to :confused: . welcome back Kenny! ...:clap::dance::dance:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice to meet you Kenny =)2
while i don't need to know what went down here
may i offer my sincere condolences for your partner
my other half's daughter has really really bad cancer and she just has zero tolerance for religion so i think i may understand somewhat where you may have been coming from
something i have learnt from my time on internet communities is sometimes when someone is really rude and offensive something is terribly wrong in real life

looking forward to seeing you around

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’ve missed you, Kenny!

I’m so sorry to hear about your partner.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome back. I hope you were able to read the thread @Queenie60 wrote. This forum really missed you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Frustration would be the most natural thing in a time of great stress.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kenny welcome back! I am so happy to see you back here and am overwhelmed with all you have gone through and are still going through. Sending you virtual hugs and lots of good wishes. I missed you and while I should not speak for others I can safely say many here missed you. So glad you are back! (((Hugs))).

welcomehome.gif

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, good sir - the place hasn't been the same without you :)

I'm sorry to hear of your difficult times, I hope you are able to find the strength to get through the dark times and remain hopeful for the good times of the future.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F1CF6857-0AB0-42F8-B51E-43BFBAAAA523.jpeg Welcome Home Kenny.
We all stuff up from time to time, part of being an human.
I wish I could say my photography skills have improved in your absence, but no. The items I’ve photographed have improved though.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whaaaa??????
Am I dreaming?
Kenny, it just hasn't been the same without you.
You have just made a bunch of us very happy this morning.
Soooooo glad you're back.:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh.... Kenny's back :praise:

So, so good to see you - I've missed you & your 'debating' in threads!

And also condolences regarding your partner. Big hugs from across the Ocean.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I am so excited to welcome you back @kenny! You have been sorely missed and I am so thrilled that you have decided to return. At the same time I am so very sorry to hear about all that you have been going through, and I truly understand your reasons for needing space up until now. I am sending lots of big hugs and fervent wishes that peace and comfort will envelop you, and that you will feel the warmth of love and support that so many are sending your way. Please feel free to post at your own pace, and as frequently as you'd like. And most of all, welcome back!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back Kenny!

I'm sorry your partner's suffering and yours, and I'm sorry for your loss.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back @kenny! You have been missed! I am so sorry to hear about your partner.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Kenny,
Please accept my heartfelt sympathies. I am newish to commenting on this site, so many commenters are very supportive. Frankly they also give me so many opportunities to smile and laugh.
Welcome back.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've missed you kenny and am glad you've returned to PS.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

FWIW, from my own experience I have learned grief and despair and anger wreak terrible havoc when I am at my lowest, and it took time and courage to face myself and take the necessary steps to regain balance. I wish you the best.

Last edited:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, Kenny. We are all imperfect human beings. We do some things right, we do some things wrong. As long as we are aware of our faults and keep working to better ourselves, there is no shame in that.

You are much missed.
I miss your presence
I am very sorry about your partner.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Youre back!!!! We missed you, and I often thought of you and hoped you were doing well. So sorry about your partner. Wishing you all the best and am thrilled you are re joining us :)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey: We have been wondering how you are and if you were O.K - it's so good to hear from you, the place hasn't been the same without your posts and your amazing photography skills!!!!

Sorry about your SO, if we can help in any way let us know.

I think most of us here (that have been here a while) have said stuff we have regretted.

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results