shape
carat
color
clarity

It's back! Did I get it right this time?

Does it work with my ering?

• A. Yes

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • B. No

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been stalking this band for a year or so. But I can't justify another rhr, so looking for it to work as a band with my e ring. What do you all think? image_3927.jpg image_3928.jpg

Area57

Rough_Rock
I will give it like 80%, since it's a diamond forum and therefore ok to be picky. IRL I would say "yes!"

It's just that I'm not in love with mixing squares and rounds, but the color and sizes are good, and it really overall looks good. So I like them. They will also look good separate should you ever wear them like that, they are both pretty rings. Mehta is the carat weight of the solitaire, not total carat weight?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look pretty together nala! For me, the heights of the bands being close is important and it looks like these two rings are similar in height, and I think the rings work well together. I know you love this band, so I hope you like how your set looks, and just wear and enjoy it!

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
I like! Very, very pretty! Mix of princess and round interesting to the eye. Good perspective of PP to mention height of bands! :)

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Ur er is gorgeous!

Rosiepink

Rough_Rock
Area57|1444981165|3938802 said:
I will give it like 80%, since it's a diamond forum and therefore ok to be picky. IRL I would say "yes!"

It's just that I'm not in love with mixing squares and rounds, but the color and sizes are good, and it really overall looks good. So I like them. They will also look good separate should you ever wear them like that, they are both pretty rings. Mehta is the carat weight of the solitaire, not total carat weight?

+1

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a symmetrical nut so the squares and rounds would drive me nuts.

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Not loving them together.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring and I love the band but somehow I do not love them together. Normally I prefer a non matchy look but in this case the combo of step cuts and rounds would bug me.
What's most important though is how you feel about the combination.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you love it rock it And don't look back!! :wavey:

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like it compliments your ring nicely. If the scintillation patterns are widely different and it annoys you then I would consider another cut. Otherwise I'd keep it.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to all for your comments and compliments.
I really do love the band but I agree that it's not working perfectly. I also realized that as a rhr, it seems too thin. It's 3 mm wide and I feel like it would just get lost. Also, it doesn't really span my entire finger. So for now, I'm going to have to pass on it yet again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results