shape
carat
color
clarity

Its arriving TODAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdiggity

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh...I am so excited to finally have this ring in my hands. After a solid month of some serious research I finally decided on a gorgeous AGS certified, .95 carat ideal cut, corner-cut brilliant (princess) from GOG. I looked at all sorts of reports, images, etc. I totally love the stone. I got a setting from Mondera and had it custom ordered so it would be both white and yellow gold (plat prongs though). My GF wanted the two tone look but no one had a ring that was what I knew she would want. Here are some pictures that GOG sent me...what do you all think? I''ll attach another one in a few minutes...a side view.

Now comes the proposal! I talked to her parents last night. I live in another state so I had to do it over the phone cause the only time I see them is when I am up visiting with her. They love me and I knew I have their blessing but man I was still SO nervous about it! haha why is that? They were so grateful that I did that though...its just a nice thing to do I think and she totally wanted that.

TR CCSB95HVS1 finished 2.jpg.jpeg

tdiggity

Rough_Rock
Here is a side profile picture...you can see the two-tone work I had done...the jeweler at GOG said it looks amazing. I can''t wait to see it in person finally!!

TR CCSB95HVS1 side view 2.jpg.jpeg

tdiggity

Rough_Rock
okay one more...

TR CCSB95HVS1 side view.jpg.jpeg

gail013

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful, I know it it''s hard to design a nice two-tone setting. When are you giving it to her?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, very nice...congrats and good luck with the proposal

tdiggity

Rough_Rock
I love the way this looks because with all white around the diamonds I think it really captures the sparkle. Hopefully tonight will be the big night.

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! I love that it is unique and traditional at the same time.

Enjoy this exciting time.

tdiggity

Rough_Rock
AHHH! Its here! I love it!! I think I might just keep it for myself though, I have it on my pinky and it looks great! haha I paid just a touch under $5000 for this wonderful ring and its appraised at about $7100! That makes me feel amazing too!

Just a shout out...I would recommend GOG to everyone...Marie, Tim, Jon...you are all wonderful! Thank you so much. Its the little things that made it extra special!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results