shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s a pair of pears!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Just got them on Saturday. They are temporarily set in white gold earrings until I find the perfect sapphire and make my 3 stone ring some day in the future. I''m searching and saving! They are .30 each, E color SI1/2 EGL-USA and GIA certified. From DCD. For some reason, finding closely sized individual certified stones was half the price of buying uncertified matched pairs from the distributor. Go figure. DH rolls his eyes when I tell him that I''ll remove the diamonds from the earrings for my ring, he says that I''ll just buy another pair and keep my earrings. Hmmmm, now there''s a thought!

pearofpears.JPG

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I tried and tried to get a good ear shot, but could not do it. Sorry it''s so blurry but it gives an idea of size on the earlobe.

pearearring1.JPG

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 10:31:44 AM
Author:pearcrazy
DH rolls his eyes when I tell him that I''ll remove the diamonds from the earrings for my ring, he says that I''ll just buy another pair and keep my earrings. Hmmmm, now there''s a thought!
LOL, well it was his idea, he brought it up, so I think you should go for it!
9.gif

Those pears with a sapphire center would be make a beautiful ring!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
They look beatiful! I know how hard it is to find well matched pears -- I''ve been lurking around thinking they would make great jackets for my RB studs. DH is a smart cookie -- sounds like tacit agreement to me
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice PC.
What a fun project. And this way you don''t have to wait to wear them. Good idea.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a grand idea!! they''re perfect.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great!!
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah for the earrings and Yeah for your DH who says you should just keep the earrings and buy more pears for the ring!
36.gif
36.gif

They look fantastic on you!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results