shape
carat
color
clarity

it was sweet but simple

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
lol no not a proposal but we celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past saturday it was sweet we grabbed dinner at cheese cake downtown chicago...(i live and love down town but he hates it (not a fan of traffic and cabs))...but before dinner he picks me up and greets me with a bouqet of 5 dozen roses sweet eh? im a sucker for roses specially black magic red ones! any whoo it was sweet and nice and it was perfect and i loved it! 5 years yay!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Thats so sweet :) I''m glad you had such a good day!!! I find that days like that make my waiting seem easier, but maybe thats just me. I think it''s because it puts things back in perspective, like...... why am I rushing this? Of course.... you''ve been together 5 years, and we''ll only be celebrating 2 years this April so it''s a weeeeeee different :) In any case, those days are just the best aren''t they?

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i totally agree those days make things go by so much easier
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results