Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

it was sweet but simple

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
lol no not a proposal but we celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past saturday it was sweet we grabbed dinner at cheese cake downtown chicago...(i live and love down town but he hates it (not a fan of traffic and cabs))...but before dinner he picks me up and greets me with a bouqet of 5 dozen roses sweet eh? im a sucker for roses specially black magic red ones! any whoo it was sweet and nice and it was perfect and i loved it! 5 years yay!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Thats so sweet :) I''m glad you had such a good day!!! I find that days like that make my waiting seem easier, but maybe thats just me. I think it''s because it puts things back in perspective, like...... why am I rushing this? Of course.... you''ve been together 5 years, and we''ll only be celebrating 2 years this April so it''s a weeeeeee different :) In any case, those days are just the best aren''t they?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.